Chapter 11: Kill Natsu Dragneel

Kyah!!!!! Kiruna's been captured by demons!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

###################################################################

Kiruna's P.O.V.

 "Huh?,Where am I?,OWWWW" I said bumping myself to a wall."Let go of me!!" I shouted as one of those guys grabbed my hand,dragging me to their master's office.

"Well,well,well,if it isn't the mighty demon Kiruna!" The master said smiling like hell.

"What do you want fro-" It was caught off coz the master's eyes were hypnotizing me.

"Kill Natsu Dragneel" the voice echoed in my ears andc I nodded."If you can do better,kill Makarov Dreyar!" he added."Yes master.....,Kill Natsu Dragneel" I said walking throught the streets of Magnolia.

Natsu's P.O.V.

"Ru-chan!!!!!!!" evertbody screamed hoping to find Kiruna."KIRUNA!!!!" I shouted.

"Minna!!!,big problem,Ru-chan's making a rucus!" Mirajane added.."WHAT!?" Master said in shock.

"No way!,There she is!" Freed said."Natsu Dragneel!,where are you!" She shouted,eyes turning red,and she finally starts to eassemble her tue form(demon form).

"Kiruna!,I'm here!,glad you're safe!" I shouted and she hurriedly ran to me,pointing her scythe to my neck,making me tremble."Oi,what's wrong?" I asked."kill Natsu Dragneel" she said,and she started to looked fiercer than I saw her last time.she putted her hands between my neck,and eventually the scythe slide down and I was safe."She's hypnotized!" master said."Keh! this is my time to shine!" I said litting up a fire fist on my right hand."tch" she said irritated.

"Dark Madness!" she said litting up dark fire from all parts of her body."Dragon Slaying technique: Crimson Lotus Explodind Flame Blade!!" I attacked and she dodged it by 3 ct.."What now?!" I shouted."Ice make: Prison!" Gray bursted out and Kiruna was locked."Ex-quip!: Demon Armor (I made that one up) Dark Force!" Erza attacked and demon howls came out."Halphas Demon!" Mirajane trnsformed to 'that 'form."Minna........" I said and eventually fought with them against Kiruna

"Huh? What happened?" ru-chan finally got back to her human form and everybody sighed in relief.......

Gue'S P.O.V. ( this guy is the master of the kidnapperrs that kidnap me,Kiruna)

"Uh!,how could she lose!?" i said irritated

"sir it looks like friendship got the best of her" one of the guards said.

"Shut up! you piece of shit!" I said killing him off.

"Master you're raging of a bit too far." Ruka said and I was pissed.

"SHUT UP!,by the way you finally finish the job?" I asked

"Yes,now tell me what's the next job?" She asked

"well Kill everyone at Fairy Tail,except for Kiruna kay?" i said

"yes master...." She replied and disappeared..

END!!!

Now who could be this Gue? what does she want from faiy tail?,is he related to Kituna?

FIND OUT NEXT CHAPTEr!

 Next Chapter: Gue's First move,Kiruna is in hell