Chapter 10: I remebered

Gray's P.O.V.

"Juvia....??" Ru said with loneliness found inside her eyes,no actually in her heart......she stared at Juvia and walked away turning her back away to hide her tears..woah she never did cry before..shall i follow her? I thought and hurriedly followed her..

"I just wanted to save everybody! Why do they have to shed tears because of me!?,Maybe if I wasn't born as a demon people will like me! I hate myself!!!,Mostly right now Fairy Tail hates me now..." She said bashing he head against the wall and Cried in pain for heart....

"Ru,tell me if Fairy Tail won't hurt you will the wound in your heart heal?" I asked looking at her and she replied with a nod.

"But,if your just forced to do it then it'd be better for me to leave than to force everyone else." She replied

"We already accepted you Kiruna! Now Fight! for your own comrades"Master said encouraging Ru and she stood up and headed where eveyone was fighting

"Will you stop it now Juvia,Erza?" She grinned,but somebody threw her off the cliff the caStle was near to..

"Who did that!!!" Erza said cying over.

"Erza you remembered?" Mira asked and Erza nodded and so did juvia

"Juvia remembers too.." Juvia said with her teary eyes.

"Phatethic kid" Laxus showed up,and eveyone got angry including me..

"Damn it! who did that" Ru flew and everyone was amazed but the wings color is black for the demon...

"Blazing Knight Spay!" She attacked but sadly she outbalanced and countinously fall from the cliff

"KIRUNA!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard everybody scream,but I just closed my eyes....

I guess this is my end now..... I thought and braced my self where I was falling to the Spiky Roads....

"GODDAMN IT!!! LAXUS!!!!"..Natsu sceamed.."This for Payback!!!" Gray shouted but I continued to fall until.."BOOOMMM!" demons came after me..

END!!@!

Next Chapter: Kill Natsu Dragneel....