"What?" I asked, confused.

"I can read minds," she said with a laugh.

"Oh please. You only use that power for bad," Erica said.

"Wrong. This is good," Bella said, putting her arm around my shoulder.

"Bella stop. He likes (Y/n)," Erica said, running up behind her and pulling her off of me.

"Frankly, Erica, I'm doing something called Not Giving A Tiny Rat's Ass," Bella said.

"Yeah, she's right. I do like (Y/n). I just don't think she likes me," I said, ashamed.

"Not only can I read minds, but I can manipulate them, too. Maybe I can make her like you?" Bella said.

"Shut up, Bella. That's not how it works," Erica said.

"I was KIDDING, you asshole," Bella said.

"Uh guys?" I said, noticing Venom below us, running through the streets.

"Assholes, assemble," Bella mumbled. Erica slapped her in the head, and then dropped to the ground. I changed into my Spiderman suit quickly, and ran to the end of the ledge.

"Peter, uh, I have no way to get down," Bella said. I grabbed her waist and swung down with her. We swung in front of Venom to see Rosie, Joey, and (Y/n) attacking him.

Bella shot power balls at him, while Erica threw empty cars at him. (Y/n) was shooting lasers at him, Rosie was punching him with her super strength, and then Joey was distracting him.

I shot a web at the nearest street light, and then I swung right into Venom's chest. I kicked him right in the heart and the goo exploded everywhere.

Chris was laying on the ground, covered in the goo. Venom was dead, but Chris wasn't.

"Contact the cops. Get him out of here," I yelled to the girls. Rosie ran, using her super speed, to the nearest police station.

"That wasn't that bad. Should we go home?" (Y/n) asked.

"Hold it right there," a man's voice said. We turned around to see a tall man with an eye patch and a black coat.

"I'm Nick Fury, founder of SHIELD. I want to talk to the four girls. Not you, (Y/n) Stark," the man said.

"Hello," Erica said, as she walked up to him with Joey and Bella by her side.

"Where's the small one?" Nick asked.

"Right here!" Rosie yelled. She was sitting on top of a police car, and a bunch of them followed the one she was sitting on.

Police exited the car and arrested Chris. Rosie hopped off the car, walking over to the others.

"Come with me," Nick said, leading them to the sidewalk.

"I don't know what that's about, but to answer your question, yes," I said. (Y/n) smiled as we walked back to the hotel.

We raced up to the room, giggling as we ran. Screw what I said before, I was in love with (Y/n), and nothing was changing that.

I fell backwards on the way to the elevator, and (Y/n) tripped over me. She was on top of me, and I was a blushing mess.

Come on Peter, I thought, kiss her.

Before I got the chance, (Y/n) got up. She ran into the elevator, and I ran after her. She pressed the button for the fourth floor, and the elevator took us up.

Once we reached the room, we both quickly packed up our things. (Y/n) called Mr. Stark, who was sending a jet to us.

"Got the substance samples?" I asked as we made our way to the roof. She held up a small box with several test tubes in it.

I got a text, so I put my bag down to check it.

Tony Stark: Come to the roof 😙🍆

Disturbed at the emojis he used, I shoved my phone into my pocket.

"What'd it say?" (Y/n) asked.

"Oh, just that the jet is here," I lied. Hopefully Tony was on the jet, so I could beat his ass. Not actually, but give him a hard time about the emojis.

"Ah yes, my two favorite 15 year olds. I like (Y/n) more. Sorry Pete," Tony said as the door of the jet opened.

"I would hope so, I am your daughter," (Y/n) said, climbing into the jet.

"Really? An eggplant emoji?" I asked.

"Well, I figured that's what you two did, so I wanted to join in on the fun," Tony said. He then made a grossed out face, probably realizing how weird that sentence was.

"Wrong, actually. She doesn't like me," I said.

"Do you want me to ask?" Tony asked.

"No, please don't," I said. Tony smirked and walked to the front of the jet. I sighed and sat down across from (Y/n).

"Drinks?" A voice asked.

"Just a (f/s). Thanks Friday," (Y/n) said, acting like it was completely normal.

"And for you, Peter Parker?" 'Friday' asked.

"Oh, uh, just a Coke," I said. Suddenly, a Coke and a (f/s) shot up from our cup holders.

"Neat," I said, grabbing the soda.

Neat?! I'm trying to be cool around this girl that I really like and the only thing I could say is 'neat'? God, I may be a science genius, but I sure am a dumbass.

"Are you excited to go back to school?" (Y/n) asked, taking a sip of her (f/s). We went on this mission over winter break, and honestly I just wanted things to go back to normal.

"Yeah. I miss Ned and having things be normal," I said.

"Yeah, I agree. This mission was too much for my first mission. But I liked it," she said. Suddenly, I got a text.

Bella: hey sweet cheeks we just got into SHIELD and I just wanted to let you know because we might work together love u bye

"They got into SHIELD and Bella says they might work with us," I said. (Y/n) didn't seem that impressed.

"Good for them. Bella gives me a weird feeling, but good for the other ones," she said. Does she not like Bella? Why?