Chapter3 《That's Samantha?》

NOBODYS POV

.

Liam went upstairs to his room, now only in his underwear staring at his door and awaits for Samantha to walk through.

Harry heard a knock on the door and got up to go get it, when Harry opened the door all he thought was Liam's a lucky son of a bitch. "Hello, I'm Samantha Hernandez. Is Liam Payne here?" Samantha asked Harry with a thin smile on her freckled face. Samantha looks about 24 with shoulder length red wavy hair and her bust wasn't that big it bit it was perky. Samantha was a average looking women with the right curves in the right places.

"Uh yeah he's up stairs, two doors down to the left." Harry replied with his famous smirk. "Thanks Harry." Samantha said as she made her way upstairs. "Well then." Niall said as Samantha walked up the stairs.

Samantha followed Harry's instructions, two doors down to the left. Samantha opened the door to see a boy that looks about 17 playing with his....underwear, assuming that's Liam she walks over to him. "Hi Liam I'm Samantha your Dominatrix." Samantha said as she took Liam's hand of his length and placed it on her medium breast. "Uh..Hi I'm Liam." Liam said to Samantha looking her up and down, and Liam was starting to get rock hard. Samantha noticed Liam's rather large bulge in his Calvin Klein underwear. "Somebody's horny huh?" Samantha asked Liam judging by his bulge. "Uh..." Liam said looking away from Samantha's eyes. Liam was shy and kind of scared of Samantha, Even though she seemed nice and she was very pretty and she didn't look like she was going to take it that hard on Liam, But Liam learned a long time ago that the prettiest people can be the most deceiving people thanks to his ex girlfriend Rachel. Liam's just not sure if he can trust Samantha yet.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

So...hows it so far guys? let me know.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

"Love you guys so much"-Leeairrha Burtona. {I actually said it before quoting that} lol

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Love, L. Xx WWA

########################################LIMANTHA or #Samanam? or come up with some for me..please?

|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|☆|★|