Chapter 9

A/N Damn! My mascara is running! Whatever....ugh I love you guys so much! 200+ reads<3 Damn! I love it! Haha! This is the last chapter! I've worked on this story the whole summer, with 2 other stories that are done. Couldn't be any more prouder! Changing perspectives here for a while. Just to let you know(; (I love Larry!) Well....I'll leave this story with a cliff hanger!<3 That's how much I love you guys!(: xx 

It's Friday! 

Harry and I are dating and we went on our first date a few days back. We told the boys about us...other than Louis.

Sure....I did love Louis, and I still do. But I...I already know he doesn't like me like that and I shouldn't even bother myself with it. Harry makes me happy and I don't have to impress him or anything.

"Louis! We need to talk to you!" Harry yells from the bed. I walked over to him and sat next to him. He pecked my lips. "Still nervous?" He asks. I nodded, giving him a weak smile. "Don't worry love. He'll adore us." He reassures me, giving me a kiss one last time before Louis came in. "Yes Hazza?" Louis smiles, standing at the doorframe. "Hi Boo." I greet him. He waves at me and waited for Harry to say something. "Well? Did you guys want me or what?" He asks. "Audrey and I...well...we....we...erm...uh...we..-" "You know I want to be forever young, but with you going 'um,uh,erm' isn't helping at all Haz!" Louis cuts him off. "Ok...uh...Audrey and I are...d-dating." He finally says. 

Louis stood there frozen, tears forming in his eyes. He then ran. I ran after him and turned him around. "Louis." "WHAT?!" He snaps at me. "You...you don't like me dating Harry?" I softly ask, some tears strolling down my cheek.  "Hell no Dray! You're dating my best friend! And that isn't the worst part!" He yells at me. "Then what is?" "I'm in love with you!" He yells at my face. "N-no. Don't lie to me Lou. If you just don't like me dating Harry, tell me. Don't make excuses!" "What excuses!? I'm in love with you! I've always been in love with you! Ever since we were 10, I've been in love with you!" "Then explain why you went snogging a girl at a club." I say. He stood there frozen. "I-I was drunk." "Louis, you're lying again! Stop lying to your best friend or...or..." "Or what?" He softly says. "I'm leaving." I say. He looked at me with a blank expression on his face. "So, are you going to tell me the truth?" I whispered. We stayed like this for minutes, no words coming out of his mouth. "Fine...I'm leaving." I said, my tears flowing quickly. I just ran down the staircase, my tears blurring out my vision. "Dray!" was the last thing I heard. Last thing until my world slipped away from me.

"Give me your juicebox!" Rosie screams at me. I shook my head, eating a carrot from my lunch box. "Give it!" She screams even louder, pushing me onto the floor. What? Where's the teacher when I need her? "Leave her alone Rosie!" I hear someone yell. She looked at me with evil eyes until she walked away. I tried getting up, but my back was hurting so much. A hand popped up in front of me. "Need help?" The same voice asks me. I took the hand, and I was on my feet again. "Thanks." I say shyly, looking down at his flashing sketchers and my sandals. "It's nice to meet you. I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson." The voice says, handing out his hand. I looked up and saw his little suspenders, brown hair, shy smile, and blue eyes. "I'm Audrey. Audrey Martin." I smile back to him, shaking his hand. "We should be friends!" He adds. "Best of friends!" I smiled at him. 

Louis' P.O.V:

"Dray!" I yell, trying to catch her from falling any further. But gravity won. She laid on the cold tiled floor, blood everywhere. "Harry! Call the ambulance! Quick!" I yell, craddling her in my arms. "Don't leave. Please. Love. Don't." I sobbed out. I started singing, 'Never Say Never' by The Fray. This was our song...our. "Don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go.Picture, you're the queen of everything. As far as the eye can see ,under your command. I will be your guardian, when all is crumbling, steady your hand." I sing. "Love...love.." I shake her, hoping to keep her alive. 

Harry and I tried keeping her alive, checking her pulse and lowering her chances of blood loss. 

10 bloody minutes finally came and the ambulance finally arrived. Before they putted her inside the vehicle, they checked for her pulse. "There's no sign of breathing! We have to get her to the hospital, stat!" One of the people says, carrying her into the ambulance. 

My heart stopped as they took her away. I looked over at the sobbing boy next to me. 

But then I remembered - Harry and Audrey are dating. 

He's dating my best friend. 

The girl I love. 

"B-Boo. we-we s-should get going." He sobs, placing his hand on my shoulder. 

"Don't call me 'Boo'. And what do you mean by 'we'? I can go see my best friend by myself. I'm a grown man and I don't need any damn help Harry." I snap at him, smacking his hand off my shoulder. I grabbed my keys and started the engine. I drove towards the hospital. Alone. She better be ok...and breathing. Because...I...I fell for her all over again.