NINE- Did He Just Move On?

Allen Jones POV

Chris' dad came and picked him up. Me and momma were left. She didn't talk to me at all for some reason. I was alone. Without Chris here I'm starting to feel real useless.. like I'm nothing. And momma isn't helping. I feel like I don't even know myself anymore. I'm lost without Chris Jericho. He'll probably just move on, stop caring, and start bullying me again. Ugh..

-School-

I arrived to school and was having a long boring day. Chris was there we made eye contact once but he just looked away. Then in my class after lunch there was a new student.

"This is Kenny. He's new here. Tell the class where you're from please." The teacher said. The boy, Kenny, had long dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. He also looked very muscular for his age.
"I'm from Canada.. Winnipeg, Canada" his voice was soft.. not really matching the muscular body. All the girls around the class acted as if he was some type of god. They looked at him heart eyed. They were in love with a boy they barely know.. then again I didn't really know Chris like I should to have these feelings for him and I mean Kenny was cute I guess.

"There's a seat open in the back next to Allen there." The teacher said pointing at me. Kenny saw me and smiled. When Kenny was walking over I saw his huge muscular legs in his shorts and I could see his muscles threw his sweatshirt. He said next to me and waved. I waved back.

"Hey I like your jacket." Kenny whispered to me. I looked down to see it was Kurt Angle merch. I see he's a wrestling fan the way he lit up looking at it. Kenny's sweatshirt was just bright yellow. It was really special but to be nice I complemented him back.

"Thank you. I like your sweatshirt too."
"Thanks!" He had a huge smile on his face. He looked so cheerful it was funny. I ended up hanging out with him for the rest of the day and showing him around school. Lots of girls would approach him but he just kindly made them leave.

Chris Jericho's POV

I went the whole day without talking to or really making eye contact with AJ. It was hard but.. I don't even know what to say. I'm a fucking stupid idiot. I noticed by the end of the day he was just hanging out with the new boy. They were laughing a lot and always together what it seemed like.
Get it together Chris,
They are just friends.
Or maybe I was just a friend to AJ. Is he moving on from me? Did he ever like me? Fuck I'm jealous.

A/N: Kenny and AJ will not date don't worry :) i love Kenny and i need to spice it up.. make Chris jealous so welcome to the story Kenny <3 Kenny makes me so soft i- - uwu