Part 2

"Di, When did you come here?"

"Chotte, I know how difficult it is for you to face this place again, but you are doing it for me, to keep the promise you made to me when you can do so much for me, why wouldn't I be there for you?"

"Jeejaji, at least you should have stopped her or else you could have let me known that you guys are coming."

"Saalesaab, now-now, how can I go against my Ranisaheba's wish?"

"Bhai, when I'm there, you don't need to worry," Akash said joining the trio.

"You knew about this and kept it a secret from me?"Arnav was shocked, his little brother who always is on his side has now changed the parties.

"Come on Charlotte, don't scold him, I denied him from revealing anything to you." Anjali came in defense of Akash least THE great ASR shows his famous anger on the younger brother, not that he would do it, he is ASR for outside world but for the family he is still Arnav, Yes, he is not as before but still, the difference can be made.

"Now that Rani Sahiba, you are safe with your brothers, let me go and complete my work."

................................................................................................................................

"Oh god, how careless can I be? Now how do I know where to go?" Khushi reached her destination within time but when it was time to enter the floor number standing in the lift she realized she is not aware of the room details and her phone is safe at home, in any case, she thought of calling Payal or even Abhishek directly is also not possible.

Cursing the person whose face she has seen early in the morning who made her day filled with only negativity she reached reception.

"Excuse me, May I know the room no. of Mr.Abhishek Sinha?"

"Just a second mam, let me check." The man on the other side of the table replied without looking at her.

"May I know where is AR show being conducted?" at the same moment there was another girl who came to stand by Khushi enquiring about the show.

"Tower 2 Mam" the receptionist was still looking into his system.

"Mr.Abhishek Sinha is in Tower 1, room ..." saying so he looked up to see that the table was empty.

"Where did she go without listening to the answer?" he wondered.

................................................................................................................................

"Will go to Tower 2 first, obviously someone from the groom's family will be roaming around, from there it's easy to find the room number if there is no one found I can as well ask in reception over there, looks like they have a reception for every tower." In her haste, Khushi didn't realize that the reply given by the reception is not meant for her.

Between the towers, the Mahal has a huge open area to conduct any open-air events. Even when the path between was well maintained and lit with different colors of lamps, she felt nostalgic owing to the fact that the place was lonely and she was the only one moving towards that direction. Picking up her pace she started to do a little run so as to get away from the unpleasant silence. As she neared the tower she was able to hear some announcements going on, relaxing she slowed down the pace as the voice over is giving her the assurance that she is not alone.

................................................................................................................................

Arnav was looking towards the stage where the models were exhibiting his company's designs on the ramp but his thoughts were occupied by the past memories related to this place. He was thankful that his elder sister was here, as much as he may deny but she knew what he needs and she was always there for him, it's always difficult to revisit the places which are only in your memories with a reason to increase the hurt.

It was time for the showstopper to make an appearance with him and when he heard the announcement to come over he got up to get on the stage. As it was final blow to the whole show the lights were turned off and the crackers and whole area will lit up only when he makes an appearance with the final design.

...............................................................................................................................

It would just take a few more seconds for Khushi to reach the tower when the whole area became silent and dark. Khushi felt someone passing beside her in the blackness and she sprang towards the direction her legs took her to get to a safe place.