Chapter 15

The next few days were horrible for Min. The guys would try and get Min to talk, but she would ignore them. Every day, Min would walk to school alone, eat lunch alone, and walk home alone. Of course, the guys would attempt to go to the lunch room as quickly as possible so they could sit with her, but every time they walk through the door, Min would be up throwing her lunch away. They would also do the same thing at the end of the day. They would rush out of the classroom and be by the gate by the time Min leaves but when they get there, Min is already halfway home.

It was now Friday and it was lunch time. As usual, Min has already eaten her lunch and went to who knows where. Tao slumped in his seat and crossed his arms.

"What is going on with Min?? Did we do something wrong?"

"I don't know..."

Kris said quietly.

"Maybe she's on her...you know...time of month.."

Lay suggested.

"Yeah but I don't think girls would act that cold."

Sehun replied back.

"And plus, if she was on her, um, period, then she wouldn't be ignoring us anymore. It's been a week already."

Suho added.

"He's right."

Xiumin said with a mouth full of rice.

They all let out a big sigh and continued to eat their lunch.

"There's a reason why Min is ignoring us."

D.O suddenly said.

"And it has to do with some kind of promise..."

He continued.

"How do you know that?"

Kai asked.

"I overheard her yelling on the rooftop last Monday."

"Why would she be yelling on the rooftop?"

"...She was screaming her emotions out.."

D.O said looking down at his food.

"Why would she need to do that?"

Kai asked himself.

"So what else did you hear her say?"

Chanyeol curiously asked.

"She was yelling at herself for agreeing to go to the mall with her parents on her birthday."