Imagine #5 (Owen Grady)

"I'll be home in a few minutes, how's November?" You concentrate as best as you can on the road. You were both driving and calling your husband, Owen. Your daughter November caught the stomach flu from school and you had gone to grab her medicine.
  "She's running a bad fever. It's really high Y/n, I'm beginning to worry." He says, you could hear the genuine concern in his voice.
  "I know. I got the medicine the doctor said. Hopefully it'll bring it down. Has she eaten anything?" You ask, pulling onto the street your house sat upon.
  "Every cracker and ounce of tomato soup has just come straight up."
  "I'll be there in a second."
  "Love you."
  "Love you." You heard a click and tossed your phone to the seat beside you, you slowed down and pulled in to the Drive way of your small, but homey house. It was white with open windows, a roof covered in snow, a blue door that was opening up wide, and a dead garden that surrounded the steps leading to the door. The rose buses had all died out for the winter, and the trees around it had shed their leaves, leaving the house colorless and bland.
  Owen came out and greeted you with a frown as you closed the door to your small, blue car. "She's not drinking water." He cups your cheek and kisses you hello quickly.
  "I've got the medicine." You say, holding the plastic grocery back out.
  You both go inside. The stomach flu was a miserable thing, it really was. You knew November would be okay, but Owen loved his daughter so much, and thought the world of her. He sat by her side through it, held her hair back, kissed her forehead, gave her medicine, slept on the chair beside the couch and watched her cartoons with her.
  You handed him the bag knowing it'd make him feel better if he gave it to her.
  "Daddy, can you get me my Kermit?" Her quiet voice asked.
  "Yes my darling, I'll be right back."
November Night Grady is a five year old, precious, loving child who adores the Muppets. She has eyes just like yours, and Owen's hair and nose, but your lips. She's like Owen in many ways. Creative, caring, loving, tough, and silly. She loves her family more than anyone in the world and wants a little brother to take care of, and a little sister to dress up. But sadly it was difficult for you to get pregnant. November Night was a blessing. After months of praying, you finally found out you were expecting. Your doctor told you it was impossible with how irregular everything always was.
  November's name came from how it sounds. She was born on November 15th, 2012, at 11 p.m. at night. Owen came up with it.

  Owen sprinted to his child with the Kermit stuffy, she grabbed it from him and smiled slightly. She went to sleep.
  Owen sat on the recliner and pulled you down to sit with him, rubbing your back knowing that it broke your heart as well to see your baby sick.
  "We should surprise her. Take her to Disney World for a week, let her watch the Muppet Vision 3D at Hollywood Studios and the Muppet show at Magic Kingdom."
  "She would love that. It'd be a nice family trip."
  Owen kissed your cheek. "I love you."
  "I love you."

I'm not editing this yet, because I'm tired. But I'll start the oneshots of the other characters very soon! I'll begin them on July 15th so I have time to write them. Also I'm thinking about doing a Marvel Oneshots book, so I can write about Star Lord