Chpt.2 REVENGE!

JIMIN'S P.O.V

After the awards were done BTS and I went to our hotel, So I went straight to my room and remember something...Y/N's phone, so I pull Out her phone from my pocket turn it on.

Jimin's Mind: Her lock screen is so cut- WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, YOU HATE HER!!!! or do I like her? (Smirks) nevermind lets see what you go-.... of course there's a passwo-

Taehyung comes in.

Taehyung: Hey whatch ya doin?... wait that's not your phone.

Jimin: Yeah... It's Y/N's.

Taehyung: WHA-

Jimin: SSSHHH!!!, don't tell anyone Taehyung-ah please. (does his aegyo)

Taehyung: FINE... so what are gonna do with it hyung? (alien smiles)

Jimin: I'm gonna try to find out the password and get her number than give it back.(smirks)

Taehyung: Cool answer but... HOW!!! :(

Jimin: (Already focusing opening the phone password) OH! hyung I have to go to my audition be right back okay.

Taehyung: OKKAYY, GGOODD LLUUCCKK!!!

Jimin: OKA-

Taehyung: BUT! you have to tell me how you got Y/N's phone OKAY!!!

Jimin: (Laughs) OKAY EOMMA!!!

Then Jimin leaves for his audition.

~TIME SKIP~

Jimin comes back from his audition.

Taehyung: Sooooo, how did it go?

Jimin: They said I did horrible, then they said I was a horrible actor, and said that I never should be an actor in the future.

Taehyung: Well I'm gonna go.

Jimin: Where are you going?

Taehyung: Gonna go beat the heck out of the judges from your audition!!!!!!!

Jimin: I WAS JUST MESSING AROUND WITH YOU!!!!!!!....

Jimin: I ACTUALLY GOT THE PART!!!!!!!

Taehyung: WWOOWW!!!!!! CHINCHA? YYYAAAYYY!!! OKAY, OKay, okay (puts serious face on immediately) answer me how did you get Y/N's phone?

He told Tae the story.

Taehyung: OH! I got a surprise for you!!!

Jimin: What is it?!

Taehyung: I GOT Y/N'S PHONE OPEN!!!!!!! (happy smile).

Jimin: .

Jimin: HOW DID YOU GET IT OPEN?????!!!!

Taehyung: Well I was bored so I was trying to figure out the password to Y/N's phone so I did random numbers and then I got the password. (trying to act really cool).

Jimin: SO WHAT IS THE PASSWORD!!!???

Taehyung: Well I was tired so I just did your birthday date and I got it open... and also the phone said that she changed the password at the exact time the shipping post was posted on the internet.

Jimin: Really? (smirks).

Taehyung: Yah! so what are you going to do now?

Jimin: I'm gonna get her phone number than give it to her.