Chapter 2~ Wow....Ok

Chapter 2~ Wow….Ok

He slowly took his hand off my mouth. “You have to come with me,” he said then came crash from down stairs,” Right now!” His grip loosen up and i was able to go out the door and run down stairs.

As I ran down stairs he was right on my tail.

When i reached the kitchen what i saw was horrible. There was this creature that was the most scariest. It scaly skin with long canines.  This has to be a dream. When it saw me it seem like it’s canines grew longer.

 It came walking towards me. I was in shocked so i couldn’t move. But the guy pushed me out the way and my head rammed against the table. I saw black dots forming in my vision. The last thing i heard was the guy saying i will be okay.

*************

  Cold air blasted from the air vent above me. Goosebumps formed on me from head to toe. I hear a raspy voice,”You’re awake.” I tried to turn my head to see who it was but i felt a sharp pain in my head , so i just gave up. The voice came again, “Don’t move.” I felt a cold towel upon my face. I tried to talk only thing that crooked out was,” What happen?” He helped me sit up and gave me some tylenol.

Curiosity and fear filled through me,”Why am i hear? Who are you? And what was that thing that tried to attack me? I want to go home now.”  He gave me a stern face. He answered,” A thank you will be nice.”

He got up and walk towards the door,” I will answer your questions soon, but for now come with me.”

He brought me towards the kitchen. “Where are your parents?” He laughed,”You asked a lot of questions. They are dead.” I felt bad, “ If you don’t mind me asking, how did they die?”

“When i was five one of those monsters, they are called Raxsins came into my house. My mom came into my room she didn’t know what they were either. One of them knocked down my door and killed my mother right in front of me. I have been alone since then learned how to pickpocket. Then i learned what my destiny is. Now you need to learn.”

Yep, I’m completely confused,” What do you mean by ‘destiny’.” He just motioned me to follow him. He lead me to a room where they had a bow and arrow and two daggers. I just realized that i didn’t eat anything while i was in the kitchen.

The boy turned around and what i saw amazed me.

His blonde hair fell peacefully onto his face . His jawline looked do sharp that I thik I might cut my finger. His eyes were gray and it looked like he had souls swimming inside. He was beautiful. He laughed, god that laugh was beautiful “Are done checking me out?” Holy shit did I just really say that ,bad Talia bad.  

I was startled,” I-I was not checking you out thank you very much.” He looked at me for me for a second then turned around.

“Pick a weapon.” He told. Was he serious? I looked back at him, yep he was serious.

I was so confused, “ What do you mean, pick a weapon.” He stepped closer to me, “ Which weapon seems to be calling out to you? Close your eyes and concentrate.”

I closed my eyes i heard whispers saying bow and arrow.

I opened my eyes, ’’Bow and arrow.’’  

He slowly paced towards the bow and arrow. “Pick it up.” he motioned me to come over. At a snail's pace i walked towards him.

He grabbed my hand before i reach the weapon. “Just to let u know when you touch it you will understand your destiny. Be ready.” He let go of my hand. Once i touched it sent shock waves through me. Soon my body consumed darkness.

Wow...ok

_____________

All i saw was pure darkness. Suddenly i saw a white light then a purple light next was bule. My body started to move towards the purple light.

Whispers started to fill my head saying what  sound like ‘Ready’.

Once i reached the light i saw a woman back facing me. I tiptoed towards the figure. She turned around and faced me,”Hello Talia.”.The woman appeared in front of me again. She told me to sit on the love seat across from her.

Oh yea the guy at the top is Rhilyin so yea it hope this was a bit longer it as 2 1/2 put together but hopefully chapter 3 with be longer sorry if it is not good bye lovelies