Finally Tamed

The dreams kept happening keeping me frustrated and missing this man that has found his place in my heart. The weird thing is that I still barely knew him, but, I feel like I could make the commitment to him if I seen him again. Don't get me wrong I'm still scared to let him in and let him see me as vulnerable as he had me the first time we were together. I was willing to try for this man though.

I've been out to all the popular clubs hoping to get my mind off of him anyway I can. So after walking in I spotted this man he wasn't carter but, he'll do for tonight. I made a come here motion wanting to dance and get a free drink. He came over grabbing my hips pulling me closer to him. I turned my back to him starting to grind slowly feeling his breath hit my neck, I felt eyes on me which wasn't unusual but the stare was so intense that I looked up and saw the man I've been dreaming and lusting after for months. I started to panic on the inside but, kept my composure as he was glaring at the hands on my body that suddenly felt like hot irons.

I looked at him with lust and excitement grinding away against this man that I know is probably not going to see sunlight if he doesn't remove his hands. I smirked carters way and turned so I could see mystery man and started to kiss up his neck. I know I was playing a dangerous game but carter seems to bring out the playful side of me without effort. I had just made it to the strangers ear when I felt his presence behind me.

I heard the voice I been waiting to hear since that night. "Baby girl if you want this man to live until the end of the night I advise you to remove yourself." The stranger was looking terrified ready to run. I held on to him tighter and looked at carter responding in the most calmest way I could. "We're dancing though don't you think it's a little rude to interrupt us?" He smirked at me. "Hey I don't want any trouble." "No trouble at all but you have until the count of three to remove your hands from her." Carter growled out. I no longer felt hands on me in that instant, which I was relieved but a little pissed off about. "Carter you can't just scare away the people I talk to!" "I can when he's planning on taking what's mine home." "How did you find me anyway." "You thought I was just going to let you walk away like nothing happened." "You have no choice Carter." I was glaring on the outside but, on the inside I was squealing like a little girl.

He looked me up and down with lustful and if I'm not mistaken love in his eyes. Then I was in the air being carried over his shoulder. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" "Taking you home." I instantly lost train of thought.

30 minutes later

I was sitting in his car pouting after he had carried me out to his car. "Loose the attitude little girl you're lucky I didn't put you over my knee in the middle of the club." That one sentence had me wet, I was so irritated with myself because, how was I letting this man come in with a couple of words and change my whole thought process. "You still haven't told me how you were able to find me." Letting the slight irritation I was feeling come out in my words. "I own the club princess along with most of the clubs you've been to the past couple of nights." I went pale because I now knew how much trouble I was in.

He looked toward me with a small frown and a glare in his eyes. "Yeah I know about all the guys you've been bringing home naughty girl." We had finally stopped in front of the house I barely got a chance to glance at. "Are you going to get out or do I have to carry you in because either way you're going in that house." I slowly got out the car with my head down feeling him up against my back as we made it to the front door. He got the door opened and we walked in and I'm looking around at what I missed from the last time I was here.

I looked back at the man that has had my heart from the minute we locked eyes. "Strip" I stood there like a deer caught in headlights. "Baby girl I'm not very fond of repeating myself." A shiver went through my body at the intensity of his voice. I started to remove my dress slowly leaving me in nothing at all. "So not only were you planning on going home with someone but, you went out with nothing on underneath the little dress you already have on." I turned a bright red knowing he was exactly right.