Can't wait

I was putting the twins to bed Devin had some work to do

I was putting the twins to bed Devin had some work to do. Daddy hasn't touched me in a week because he caught me touching myself when he came home from work. I could see the anger and disappointment in his eyes I could take the anger but I hate disappointing him.

I decided to surprise daddy while he's in his office which is a big risk because he doesn't like being interrupted while doing his work. After putting the twins to bed and making sure they were sound asleep I went to daddy's and I room getting ready I take a vanilla scented bubble bath knowing that he loves me smelling like vanilla. I get out drying off, I put on my black lacy panties and bra knowing he enjoys seeing me in it.

 I get out drying off, I put on my black lacy panties and bra knowing he enjoys seeing me in it

Putting on my purple robe making my way to his office prepared to not walk for a week. I opened the door seeing him sitting at his desk looking over paper work. "Daddy?" "Yea" he responded not even looking up at me which stung a little but I decided to try harder. I crawled under his desk on my knee's and started unzipping his pants I heard daddy's voice. "Baby girl what you doing?" "I wanted to make you feel good" I didn't think he would allow me to since I'm still on punishment. "Well what you waiting for baby girl get to it" I held daddy's 10 inch cock pumping him slowly teasingly I'm guessing he didn't like that hearing the next words coming out of his mouth.

"Baby girl if you don't stop teasing you won't only be unable to walk but you also won't be able to sit after I bend you over this desk do you understand?" "Yes daddy" I said I put his mushroom head in my mouth sucking gently. I could hear daddy's groans encouraging me to put more of him in my mouth I could feel him throbbing in my mouth I started sucking faster and faster moaning around him loving the feeling of daddy being so full in my mouth. I finally tasted what I've been waiting for daddy's sweet cream to fill my mouth swallowing every last drop showing daddy in the process that I was being a good girl. "You did so good baby girl now get up and show me what your robe is covering up" "yes daddy" I dropped my robe having daddy look at me in hunger. "Come sit on daddy's lap" I walked over with a swing in my hips having his eyes completely focused on me. I straddled daddy's lap feeling him harden all over again I started rocking against his 10 inch stick. "You look so pretty like this baby" "thank you daddy" I moaned out rocking faster till Devin grabbed hold of my hips "slow down baby girl I got you" I whimpered needing to feel him in me I was so wet so ready for him I didn't want him to prepare me I wanted him to ram into me.

"Daddy please fuck me I need you can't wait" daddy unclasped my bra feeling him tease my nipples with his tongue and the other with his fingers I was a moaning panting mess. "Daddy p-please" "ok baby girl since you asked so sweetly" without warning he rammed into me I screamed daddy then placed his hand over my mouth "shh the kids are sleeping" "s-sorry daddy" daddy waited a minute then started thrusting in and out fast my eyes rolled to the back of my head daddy knowing I like it rough "harder daddy!" He replied with a grunt doing as I asked going harder I was trying to be quiet but it was hard not haven't felt daddy in two weeks he kept thrusting till he stopped I whined "d-daddy please don't stop" "I want to see you bouncing on me till we both cum" I whined and started bouncing weakly chasing our completion daddy must have knew I couldn't move anymore and grabbed my hips and started ramming harder till I felt myself about to cum "I'-Im close daddy" "then cum baby" we came with a shout of each others name I went limp in daddy's arms. My eyes closed daddy carried me to our room and put me down on the bed daddy climbed behind me kissing my neck "I love you Devin" "I love you too Dion"

Next morning~

We were all at the table eating breakfast the kids didn't have to go to school since it was Saturday. I heard one of the twins "mommy why did you call daddy daddy like we do and why were you screaming daddy so much last night?"

I don't know that was just on my mind hope you like it!!!

Mama pickles!!