He pushes you into the pool

Zayn: You chase Zayn around the pool, trying to get him to jump in. You reach the diving board where he's standing, and join him. "I'll jump if you do." he finally says. The two of you walk to the end and look down at the water. "Okay, so..."you begin, but cannot finish because he pushes you into the water. "Sorry, babe! Not getting in!" Zayn says, still standing on the diving board.

Liam: It was a total accident. You were standing by the pool making small chat with the girls as Liam helped roll the grill over to the side. His back was to you, and he accidentally collided with you, sending you into the cold water. He feels so bad for what he had done, so he keeps apologizing the entire night, planting kisses on your cheek.

Harry: "I'm not getting in!" you squeal, "It's too cold!" "Babeee," Harry groans, "come on, please! It's great in here." You shake your head. Harry climbs out of the pool and comes to your side, his arms open for a hug. You open your arms, but you're sent flying into the pool. "Harry!" you yell, treading water. "How else was I supposed to get you in?" he yells back before jumping in with you.

Louis: You decide to take a picture of you in the adorable new swimsuit you bought from Hollister. You invited Louis to your pool but he had yet to arrive. You put your camera on self-timer, and strike a pose by the pool. 3...2...1...CRASH. The next thing you know, you're in the pool, with Louis treading water beside you. "I couldn't resist!" he says, a grin spread across his face.

Niall: Earlier in the day, you tricked Niall into jumping into the pool with all of his clothes on, saying everyone else would do it too, but only Niall did. He gets out of the pool, his soaked clothes clinging to his muscular frame, picks you up, and throws you in. "Revenge is sweet, love!" he says with a chuckle.