Chapter 4

A/N I forgot that they have uniforms so just pretend the went to the bathroom and put on their uniforms sorry.

Kwaii~Chan was walking through the halls until she saw something that surprised her or well someone it was a tabby mei'fwa his tail flicking side to side in a sassy manner but also calm it well made Kwaii~Chan surprised because usually Tabby Mei'fwas are uke but this one was a seme. Kwaii~Chan looked down her being the uke she was.Seme had more rights but she still looked up but it surprised her when her golden amber eyes met lime green eyes as he walked away she noticed she was a blushing mess but her black cat tail still wagged slowly showing she was  a uke but when she looked at her books she saw something a note that said call me with a number underneath. She giggled softly while she walked over to Mei'fwa class.

Well my little kitsunes I'm done for this chapter then working on my draft for the eight? chapter in The Hellhound Guardian and The Kitsune Queen I don't know but also my schedule yes I finally made one is Friday and Saturday two chapters and I could put  1 chapter on two different books or do 2 chapters on one book on other days one chapter enjoy also I might not release a chapter or chapters on time but still enjoy bye.

- Foxy-Chan