I turn around and head back to my car. There really isn't any point to me staying at the mall by myself. I'll only get bored as hell so I might aswell go home. I think a evening in with my family, then before I go to sleep I'm going to make an appointment with Chris Evans. Hmmm he is super hot. 

Jumping into my car, I chuck my bags in the back and turn on the ignition. Before I can even drive off, my phone rings. Luke? 

"Hey Lukester! Happy birthday!" 

"Thanks Dee! Haha! What you doing in about an hour?" I can barely hear him over all of the noise in the background but I guess I can just make out what he is saying. 

"I have a date with Chris Evans! No, nothing really. Why? Whats up Lukester?" 

"Well, your coming clubbing with me, Ashton, Calum and Micheal okay? Meet us at Bembe Club in an hour! Love you galll!" With that he hung up on me. Clubbing? Really? I'm not a big fan of dancing, tight spaces and desperate people. But I can't refuse to go. It is Lukes birthday all in all. I gotta go for him. The things I do for friends

------------------

As I arrive in my front garden, I quickly lock the car and run upstairs. I barely have enough time to get ready before I have to leave to get to the club! Walking over to my wardrobe, I open it up and grab a outfit that I think will be okay for the club. Black dress, Black heels, golden plated bangles and a black and gold clutch bag. As I say, I'm not one for clubbing but oh well. 

Reapplying some make up, I walk downstairs and walk to the car. I would run but I am not breaking my bones over heels. No way hosay. 

--------------------

Great. The club is overflowing, people are throwing up everywhere, I can actually feel the car vibrating because of the thumping from the music and people are drunk. Everywhere. It actually looks like an apocalypse of drunks. For god sake this is going to be a great night. 

Pulling out my phone, I dial for Luke. He better come out and meet me because there is absolutely no way I am going into that club without someone I know attached to my side. Out of nowhere, I can feel 8 arms wrapped around my side and the scent of Luke's cologne hit me like a ton of bricks. At least I know its the lads and not someone trying to attack me and kill me. 

"LET'S GO INSIDE, WE HAVE OUR OWN TABLE." 

"OKAY!" 

Following them inside, it is so hard not to get sucked into the crowd. Honestly, It's so chaotic in here. Once we have reached the table, I notice that Luke has already bought me a cocktail. I guess he was expecting me to get a cab here? I do feel bad that I have to reject his drink but I am so careful. I wont touch a sip of alcohol if I'm driving. "So so sorry Luke! I can't drink. I'm driving." I think that he is already drunk enough as it is for him to care because he just laughs and downs it. Shit. This boy can drink.

***Zayn's P.O.V***

Turning up outside the Bembe club, my mind is blank except for one thought running through my mind. 'Get pissed and fuck everything.' Right now, I couldn't care less about anything. All that I want to do is get pissed and forget this night. Forget everything. 

Jumping out of the car, we all rush straight in and grab a table. I can't believe how busy it is in here tonight! There isn't any event going on tonight but I guess alot of people are just here to have fun, or the same reason as me; to forget everything. 

The drinks come to our table minute after minute, us all taking shots of stronger vodka each time. The thoughts in my head start to get blurred as the alcohol is starting to stream through my body, circulate in my bloodstream. This feels... great. This is exactly what I need. Everything over the past years that has builded up inside of me, being drained away from me like bad fluid. The painful memories that have haunted me 365 days a year becoming blurred and seeping from my pours. For once in my life I feel... okay? Without having to fake it. Right now, I just need more alcohol. 

***Harry's P.O.V*** 

I'm not drinking, I'm only pretending to. Some one out of us 5 have to be sober enough to take everyone home. I don't want to get into an accident. I mean, you hear it all the time don't you? Teenagers and young adults going out to get pissed, jump into a car, crash and there life's being taken within an instant. I don't want that to happen to us! Not in that way. I know they would call me boring if they found out that I'm actually taking shots of water and acting drunk but quite frankly, I have there best interest at heart. 

After an hour sat in this booth, all of the lads have ran off to the dance floor. Liam's dancing like some fucked up chicken, Niall is spinning around on the floor, Louis is chatting up some girl in the corner and Zayn? I don't know where he's gone. But he will turn up soon I hope. He has probably gone to get more drinks. 

***Dynasty's P.O.V***

I've been sat at this table for about 20 minutes now and none of the lads have come back. I'm seriously starting to get worried. I hate clubs in general, let alone being left alone in one. This fucking sucks. I thought he wanted me to come with him to hang out for his birthday, have a laugh! Not to be stuck here by myself whilst they go off and enjoy themselves. What am I? There fricking chaperon? 

Getting up, I head over to the bar. I'm out of apple juice and I really, really want some more. A hand strokes my back as I feel hot breath hit the back of my neck. "What's some one as beautiful as you, sitting here by yourself?" The voice of this lad is low and creepy. For fuck sake. Where are you Luke? "I'm waiting for my friends." I try to be blunt to make him leave me alone, but for some reason it only makes him want me more. 

"Well, it's there loss. I have you now." Before I could try and grab my drink, a rough hand drags me away from my seat and pins me up against the wall near by. "G-get the fuck off me." Nerves take over my body as his hands begin to search my body. "I can't hear you. The musics too loud." A smirk breaks free on his face as he starts to slowly move his hand around to me crotch. What the fuck do I do? I can't scream he is bound to hurt me. I want to cry, break down. I wish I stayed at home. I mean, I could be with Ozzie watching movies right now, But nooooooo. I had to be a good friend and come here! They ditched me! 

Before I could do anything, the man is ripped of me as I hear the sound of his jaw crack. Staring up, I notice Harry stood in front of me. He actually just saved my life. Shit. "Dynasty? Omg are you okay? Did he touch you... I'll kill the dirty bastard. Come with me." I can't even reply, I'm still in shock from what has just happened. 

***Zayn's P.O.V*** 

I need more drink. I'm craving more drink. Ditching the lads, I head up to the bar. I really just want to drown myself in alcohol, at least I can forget everything, everything that's gone wrong, everything that will go wrong. 

As I turn to my side, anger takes over my body. Harry is holding Dynasty in his arms. My Dynasty. My fucking Dynasty. Why the fuck has he got her in his arms? He has no right to do that. Storming over to him, I rip his arms away from her and pin him against the wall. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH DYNASTY? SHES MY GIRL NOT YOURS."  

Hey guys! I hope this is okay? I'm not too sure! The song that I have included is Sia-Breathe me. The lyrics and sound of the music sutied Zayn in this chapter! Comment, vote, tell your friends! Please let me know what you think as I love to here :) <3