We laugh about nothing for a few minutes until Brenda speaks up again. "So now I must change my movie choices. Sex in the City or Friends with Benefits?"

"Neither!" I laugh. "Let's just watch The Titanic now."

"Ha, not anymore. I want to watch something sexual now."

"You are disgusting."

"Thanks, babe," She jokes.

"But seriously, let's watch The Titanic."

"Ugh, okay." She says. "But first, lemme go pop some popcorn."

***

Zayn knocks on my office door and asks, "Hayden, may I speak to you?"

"Yes. Come in." I happily cheer.

He steps in and greets me with a friendly wave. Zayn is wearing black skinny jeans, a white button up, and dress shoes. It reminds me of something Harry would wear, actually.

"Hello, Miss. Knight. I am so sorry, but I just needed to inform you that you are doing a terrible job and I'm going to have to fire you. You must pack up your stuff and go immediately."

My stomach drops. "What?" I ask, on the verge of tears.

"Oh my gosh. No, please don't cry! I was just kidding! I came here to tell you that you are doing a fantastic job."

"You can't joke about that!" I say, smacking Zayn on the arm and he dramatically pretends that it hurt.

He raises his hands in defense, "I apologize. But could I make it up to you by walking you to lunch?"

"You? Walking me to lunch? Oh my goodness, I think I might faint." I joke while fanning myself.

"Quiet. Now, yes or no?"

"Yes, now hurry up. I'm starving."

We both head down to the break room and I sit at my usual table and Zayn walks back upstairs to his office. I begin eating my salad on my own until an unfamiliar face sits directly across from me.

"Hayden Knight," He cheers with a bright smile etched onto his face.

He has brown hair and his eyes are hidden by black tinted Ray Bans. His skin is semi tan like Jake's. Also, he's wearing tight black skinny jeans, a gray Van's T-shirt with a matching pair of all black Vans.

"Hello. And might I ask, who are you?"

He takes off his sunglasses to reveal bright blue eyes. "Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you Miss. Knight." He sticks out his hand for me to shake.

I shake his hand gently and say, "And not to sound rude, but how do you know who I am?"

He chuckles, obviously amused. "Oh, Hayden. Everyone knows who you are."

"What?" I ask, as he stand up to leave.

He slides the glasses back onto his eyes and replies, "Look, I don't mean to scare you or anything. Just watch out for everyone, okay? Don't get hurt." With that being said, he leaves. Leaving me without any words to say.

"Tomlinson, get outta here! You got kicked out a month ago!" A middle aged man yells at Louis as he leaves.

"I don't care," He says as he flips the man off and steps outside making me burst into a fit of laughter.

***

"Harry?" I ask as I pause the rerun of How I Met Your Mother.

"Yes?"

"Do you know a guy by the name of Louis Tomlinson?"

His eyes widen at the mention of his name. "Um, yes. Have you met him, by any chance?"

"Yes, actually. I have. Earlier he told me to watch out for people or something like that," I laugh.

"Oh. Well he tries to act all badass and everything, but he really isn't. He's a great guy, don't worry about him. He's a guy that we both can trust."

"Okay, that's good to know. But who would he be meaning for me to look out for?"

Harry sighs and takes my hand in his. "Princess, please stop stressing about these things," He takes my hand up to his face and presses a light kiss to my knuckle, "You just need to relax a little. Let's get you out."

"Get me out?"

"Yeah, get you out. We should go to a bar or something. Get you a few drinks, dance a little. Y'know, just clear your head for a bit."

I glance at the clock on my phone. It's almost 6:30PM. "Harry, I'd have to get ready and everything. Plus I don't drink, I've mentioned that a countless amount of times."

"It'll take you like forty-five minutes maximum. You're already ready makeup and hair wise anyways. Just go brush your teeth and put on different clothes."

I look at my knotted hair and smeared mascara in the front camera of my phone. "Wow, I look great right now."

"You do," Harry says, but it didn't sound sarcastic like how I said it.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Okay, just give me about an hour."

***

I applied a little bit more of a light pink lipgloss and then I was finished. I had done a little more makeup than usual, not much though. Other than that I just brushed my hair and touched up a few pieces of my waves from previously in the day. I also wore a tight, strapless, white dress and pink pumps. Not to brag or anything, but I think I actually look hot for once.

I grab a random white knockoff Chanel clutch and leave my room. When I step into the living room Harry's eyes instantly light up. "Woah," Is all he could say.

I tried to hide a giggle and just ebowed him lightly, gaining his attention.

"Ma'lady," Harry takes my hand and gently pulls me out of the door, "Now, let's go have some fun."

___

hiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IT'S MY BIRTHDAY