Birthday

"Happy Birthday, Sister Dear."

He handed Mabel a box with silver wrapping on it. They did not have a chance to celebrate much when they were younger, as Stan barley noticed their existence. He often forgot to feed them, let alone remembered to celebrate their birthday. Which made Stan even more satisfying when they killed him, and it was even more reason to make his sister's birthday was perfect.

Mabel opened it. Inside was a Victorian dagger made of silver and rubies. He made sure this dagger was extra special.

"It is enchanted." He explained. "It causes intense pain with the slightest scratch. It is ten times more painful then a normal dagger."

Mabel tackled Dipper in a hug. "Thank you! I know the perfect little pig who was flirting with Gideon to try this on!"

He laughed and hugged her. "Only the best for you."

"Now you get to see my gift!" She exclaimed.

"You did not have to do that." He said. "Seeing you happy is the best gift I could get."

She took his hand and lead him to one of the closets. "Nonfeasance brother." She replied.

She opened the door to reveal Pacifica who was unconscious and tied up.

"Happy Birthday!'

Dipper groaned. "How many times have I told you that I don't need your matchmaking help."

"I knew you would love it."

........................................

Please post requests in comments