P.1

Omniscient POV

"You wouldn't understand how it feels Mom," Karmen said as she plopped on her bed.

"Of course I wouldn't completely understand, help me understand sweetheart." Mrs.Richardson said as she ran her fingers through Karmen's hair.

Karmen has been battling with depression for years now, but lately it has gotten worst. She hasn't told anyone shes just been fighting with her demons alone. Anxiety keeps her awake at night, suicidal thoughts creep on her at times. But she just can't find the words to explain how she feels.

"Mom, I'm alright.." she finally said. "I just need to go." Karmen grabbed her backpack and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going this late at night?" Her mom asked as she followed behind.

"I'm 18 years old, I'll be fine." Karmen answered as she walked out.

Kimberly Garcia

Karmen Cyan Richardson(SHY-ANN)

(SHY-ANN)

I walked for it felt like 30 minutes, I found an empty park near a basketball court

I found a bench and started writing in my journal.

April 21st 2016

These demons attack me at the times of my life that's suppose to be my best. My brother graduates next week and I'm not sure if I want to associate myself with the crowd. My breathing picks up when people start surrounding me and I begin to panic.. then my relatives are going to start looking at me like I'm a fucking lunatic. I dont want to ruin the moment for Kyle because my demons want to take over...I just pray to God that I can handle myself and keep it together for him.