Your Best Friend or so you thought (Ant x Reader)

Thanks for your request Sophiagamer122 now on to the story
-
-
You and Ant have been best friends for 2 years now. Ever since you met him you always knew you wanted to be more than friends. Everyone could see that you liked him more than a friend except for Ant. There would be moments where he would be flirty, but in the end you always knew it was just as a friend. You've seen him date other girls and it would make you nothing but jealous but there was honestly nothing you could do. You wish he saw you as more than just a best friend.
Little did you know what was going to happen tonight.
*you received a text message*
Ant💗: What's up bestie?!?!
Y/N: I'm just hanging around.
Ant💗: Well get up and be ready wear something nice I'm coming to take you somewhere in 10!
Y/N: ahhhh okay
*texting over*
You put on a nice pretty baby blue dress with some white flats and waited for him.

You heard a knock on the door when you opened it you saw Ant with a cute tux on with y/f/f (your favorite flowers)

You heard a knock on the door when you opened it you saw Ant with a cute tux on with y/f/f (your favorite flowers). Both of you had the biggest smiles on your face as you walked to hug him. He softly kissed your cheek, "Are you ready? You look gorgeous." "Yes let's go!" You both got into his car and he took you to your favorite restaurant. You had an amazing time you couldn't help but wonder what the special occasion was but at the same time you didn't care because you got to spend some one on one time with Ant which you don't always get to do. After he dropped you off he walked you to your door, "hey can we talk about something that's really important to me...." "yea sure." "Y/N, I know we've been best friends for a couple years now, and I don't know if you feel the same but I wanted to know if you would actually be my girlfriend?" "Of course I will Ant!!! I always liked you I never thought you would ever feel the same way!!" "What? I liked you since the first moment I layed my eyes on you." "Well I will gladly be your girlfriend." You both smiled big and he gave you a kiss on the cheek and said goodnight. You closed the door behind you and just slid to the ground and couldn't stop smiling you were just so happy.