A date (Seedeng x Reader)

Before the story starts this is my first time ever writing an imagine so I hope you like it and I hope to get better in the future sorry it's really bad but enjoy!!!

You and Charlie have been close friends for a couple years now. You have always had the biggest crush on Charlie, but you feel he will never feel the same. Until one day....
You were relaxing at his house when he came up to you and said, "y/n, this is kind of hard to say, but I um... I like you, I've liked you from the moment I met you and I wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me?" A big smile grew on your face, "Yes Charles I would love to go on a date with you!" He planned everything out in advance. A couple days went by and today was the day you were going on a date with Charlie.
You received a text from him saying to meet him at his house when you arrived you knocked on the door. Charlie opened it and he was dressed all nice and he looked so happy. He gave you a big hug and brought you to the dining room which he decorated and it was so beautiful you fell even more in love with him. He cooked you your favorite dinner and it was so lovely. At the end of the night you said goodbye, it was one of the best nights of your life. Before you could leave Charlie asked you to be his girlfriend you said, "yes, of course!!" and you kissed him and you could feel him smile. Then you left and got in your car and sat there for a few minutes just remembering what happened because it made you so happy you just couldn't believe it.