family is everything

Start from the beginning

I went back to the kitchen put up my gun and went back to my room to get dressed it was already 11:43 damn I needa hurry up Toni impatient ass. I hurried up and got dressed then put on a little makeup and my jewelry. I looked in my mirror "damn even when you dress basic I still look good" I said to myself. I grabbed my purse, keys and my phone sprayed some perfume on and left out the house and locked it up. I hoped in my Mercedes G-Wagon and pulled off to Toni's condo which was only 15 minutes away and it was already 12:50. I got there in no time I called her and 5 minutes later she was out the condos and in my truck. Damn she looked good she had on some high waist shorts with a pink nike shirt and the pearl kds. "Damn bitch you look good who you tryna impress" I said looking at her smiling. "Bitch myself duhh" she said laughing. "Ahh whatever" I said pulling out the driveway of the condo and heading towards the mall. Me and my bitch was just jamming on the way to the mall. We was playing August Alsina, Lil Wayne, Drake, etc. Shit we was getting it though fr fr. When we pulled up at the mall it was almost 1:00. I fought a parking spot parked. I got my purse and my phone and we got out and headed towards the mall. We went straight to the Gucci store. It look like Toni already knew what she wanted she went straight to it. She picked up a red body coned dress. I didnt know what I wanted so I keep looking while she went to pay for her dress. I then fought this black tight dress that stopped at the calf with a slit in the back. I didnt need to show much skin to let people know I have a body. I went to go pay for my dress and saw Toni talking to this boy she I could just tell she was not interested so I hurried and payed for my dress and walked over to her. "Babe you ready to go" wrapping my arms around her waist kissing her cheek. "Yes I was just waiting on you" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me away. "You always know when to come in on the right time" she said smiling letting go of my hand. "Duhh you my bitch I could tell by your face you want interested so I had to slide in and scoop you" laughing. We headed to the food court cause we were hungry as hell. We went to the whataburger stand and order some food and waited. 5 minutes later we got our food and went to sit down.

T- "bitch why that nigga over there staring at you though" laughing

C- "like the hell if I know he needa fix his eyes before I fix it for him" looking back at ole boy that was looking at me

T- "he is cute though you can't lie"

C- "yeah yeah whatever"

T- "ooh shit he coming over here" looking down eating her food

C- "ughh here we go" pretending to get on my phone

??- "how you doing beautiful" looking at me smiling

I ain't gon lie ole boy was fine asf but I didn't want to here what he had to say all these niggas say the same thing when tryna spit game

C- "I'm doing fine and you" looking up at him

??- "well what's your name if you don't mind me asking"

C- "Cashmere and you"

??- "Thats a beautiful name its fit just for you but I'm Chris, its nice to meet you though Cashmere hopefully ill see you around sometime" handing out his hand

C- "Thank you and it's nice to meet you too and hopefully I'll see you around sometime too" shaking his hand smiling

With that he walked off and regrouped with his home boys. "Well I think someone likes you" Toni said. "Girl stop he just putting on a act" finishing my food "you ready". "Yep ready to get these shoes and bounce" she said. "Ight well lets go". We both got up threw away our trash and headed to the Louis Vutton store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.O.V Chris

Black- "ayee look at that female over there"

James- "you not lying she fine ash and ha little friend"

I turned to look at the female Black was talking about damn she was beautiful as hell now that's something a nigga would wife fr fr. I was just staring at her I know it sound like im a creep but shit who wouldn't stare. I guess her friend told her that I was staring at her cause she looked at me and rolled her eyes. Oh she one of them type of girls well that's gon change. And imma be that change. So I got up and went to their table

Me- "how you doing beautiful" looking at her smiling

??- "I'm doing fine and you" looking up at me

damn she was fucking beautiful I just had to have her ass before another nigga do

Me- "well what's your name if you don't mind me asking"

??- "Cashmere and you"

Me- "Thats a beautiful name its fit just for you but I'm Chris, its nice to meet you though Cashmere hopefully ill see you around sometime" handing out his hand

Cash- "Thank you and it's nice to meet you too and hopefully I'll see you around sometime too" shaking my hand smiling. With that I walked off to re

regroup with my home boys.

Black- "so what she say"

Me- "Nothing really but imma make sure I see her again" looking back at her again watching her leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.O.V Toni

After we left the food court we headed to Louis Vutton to get us some shoes. I'm glad that it wasn't that people in here but when is there ever anybody in here no offense. I looked at Cash and she was on her phone talking to somebody so I left her to go find my shoes that I've been craving for. I found the ones I wanted which were white sher with the red at the bottom. Cash was still otp I wonder who she was otp with usually she's never otp for that long. I payed for my shoes and went towards her and she was yelling so I stopped to listen.

P.O.V Cashmere

While me and Toni were on our way to get our shoes I got a phone call.

Me- "umm hello who is this"

??- "this Jacob I know you gotta remember me"

Me- "I try to forget you actually"

Jacob- laughing "You think you can just un remember me"

Me- "Yes and I was doing a pretty damn good job at it to before you called me & plus how did you get my number"

Jacob- "Thats none of your business how I got it but look I wanna come see you"

Me- "Now why tf would you want to do that"

Jacob- "I know you miss me Cash don't even lie, you still a virgin?"

Me- "Yes I'm still a virgin, is there a problem"

Jacob- laughing "Umm I might have to come handle that"

Me- "Jacob gtf off my motherfucking phone, I dont have time with yo bullshit, what we had is long gone and it's never coming back on this end"

Jacob- "Cash don't even play like that you know what we had was good"

Me- laughing "Wow that's what you think"

Jacob- "wtf you talking about"

Me- "Nothing Jacob look I gotta go, please dont call me back I don't have time for you anymore IM DONE" hanging up

~END OF CONVERSATION~

T- "so who was that" looking worried

Me- "ughh a fucking nobody I don't even wanna talk about it let me bye my shoes so we can go to my house and get ready". I walked in the store went to the shoes and got my black pointed red bottoms payed for them and got out. "lets go" I said grabbing Toni's hand and walking out the mall.

And no Me and Toni aren't gay thats just my down bitch we do everything together. She's gon ride for me and imma ride for her NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. I love that girl