The Plan (part 1)

*Authors Note*

Hello~This my first Nalu fic so please if there are any grammer mistakes please ignore...Hope you enjoy!! I would also like to dedicate this first chapter of my first story to my best friend LevyMcGarden-chan!! 

-No ones pov.-

It all started one day,in the basement of the Fairy Tail Guild,three young ladies were making a master plan to get their favorite couple together but little did they know they had a little blue someone watching them.

"Bwahahaha..they will together soon!" Mira laughed evily

"Your way to into this Mira" said a sweatdropping Levy

"Well of course she is Levy,their perfect for each other" replied a squeling Lisanna

"You guys got issues..though I do agree that they are perfect for each other" 

 "Of course,they are my ships,and MY SHIPS HAPPEN!!!!! said a furious Satan Soul Mira

"Mira-nee please calm down,or you'll scare away Levy-san"

"Oh..your right Lisanna" she turns to a now scared senseless Levy"I apologize" turning back to her old self.

"I-It's ok"

 Well your probably wondering 'what are they doing in the basement of Fairy Tail?' well they are their there because their (Mira mostly) are trying to get Natsu and Lucy together.Levy wanted them to confess on their own time like she did with Gajeel.But Mira and Lisanna want them to confess and date when they want them to.Which is NOW.So they have Levy their to make an invention that would make a potion to make them confess to each other.(I know I know they could just buy one but that would change the intire story,now wouldn't it?)

-Levy's Pov.-

Ok,now Levy I would like you to build something that would make a love potion." Mira asked cheerfully

"Yes I agree and the potion should last for atleast a month!" Lisanna said while jumping like a little kid

"a month?"Mira thought it over"Isn't that a bit long Lisanna?"

"yeah,but that way we can record them being all 'Lovey Dovey' with each other"

"Soooo Truue,Levy please make it last atleast a month...got it?" Mira said turning Satan Soul on again

"G-Got i-it"Levy replied while shaking with fear I'll have it ready by tomorrow"

"Perfect" then turned back to Lisanna making her jump"Let's go back up to the Guild and make sure Macao and Wacaba didn't serve themselves beer"

"H-Hai M-Mira-nee"

"No need to be scared of me Lisanna"she said her face turning evil and facing Levy"Only Levy should if the invention isn't ready by tomorrow" then walked away leaving a frightend Lisanna and  Levy in the Guilds Basement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you liked the first chapter of my story,sorry if it was short.. I'll update atleast twice a week,all so I don't own Fairy Tail or it's characters just the plot of the story...Thank You!!!!

                                                                                                                              ~Bye,

                                                                                                                                       LucyHeartfilia-Nalu