Ch.4

Shiro's Pov

I ran ahead, not too far from the others, just in case something happened. We soon reach'd stairs that seemed tiring but i guess it was a good work out. I kept turning my head to face the man with a clown face that i had seen earlier, he keeps starring at me...Kinda creepy.

I decided it was a good idea to confront him about it so i dropped back a bit and took out my notebook. 

'you keep staring? is there a problem?' I'd ask.

The man just stared not responding, i took that as a hint he didn't want to talk so i ran ahead again. Maybe i angered him somehow?

After a while Gon and Killua cought up to me.

I gave a wave to them both in a greeting. It seemed like they both were racing each other. I follow'd them as i was bored and there wasn't anything else to do but run. After a while we reached the top as Gon and Killua tied in the race. 

Killua's Pov

I think i won the race i had with Gon, but Shiro kept saying it was a tie. Shiro seem'd a bit tired, his hair was all frizzy and his Green eyes were dull, Kinda like a Doll. He was defiantly strange, I mean if he wasn't friends with Gon i would be more suspicious of him.

I was too busy staring at Shiro that i didn't notice, the clown Hisoka kill a creature that came from the forest. We were all told that the first exam wasn't over and we still had to follow the tall man through the foggy forest. 

After a bit we started running again, Shiro kept close to Gon running beside him. He did't seem to mind running anymore. 

'Gon, I'm going ahead, don't get yourself killed' He wrote in his notebook again. why a notebook? can't he learn sign language? This boy is truly a mystery.

Shiro's pov 

I ran ahead worried a bit about Gon, i just did't want to get in his way. After a bit i lost track of the tall man who was guiding us through the forest. I slow'd down a bit, being cautious of my surroundings. 

I felt something tap my shoulder so i quickly turned around to see the man with a clown face. I gave him a confused face but read his lips as he started to talk.

Hisoka's Pov

"Did this little kitten get lost?'' I would say standing over his as he was small. He'd then take out his little notebook. 

"Is there a kitten?" He would ask. 

Is this kid serious? I thought.

He was about to wright in his notebook again witch annoyed me, so i took it and denigrated it. I had finally gotten his attention by that.

''What? you have something to say? Speak.'' I demanded.

He then shook his head refusing. I then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, His green eye's still stay'd the same. It pisses me off.

I then figured that i was being follow'd so i put the boy down and started walking in there direction. "well finish this later, Kitten'' i mocked. 

His dull eyes did't move an inch as i walked away.

damn kid, he'd adorable, that white haired kid he was talking with earlier...he better not get in my way.

TO BE CONTENTED!! 

have't posted in a while sorry about that, tbh i forgot about this Story XD again I'm sorry ill try to update more.