Ch.1

Shiro's POV

I live on a small island named "Wale Island". My best friend is named Gon.
Me and Gon have known each other sense birth. His Aunt Mito was best friends with my Dad.
Yeah like I said was.
My dad died of an illness when I was 7 I am now 12, and my brother died 4 years ago.
He was murdered.

Gon was always there for me, he was like a brother to me.
And I was like a brother to him.

He knows my story, and I know his. His dad gave him up to be a Hunter and he never knew his mom, Aunt Mito was the closest thing he had to faimly.

Recently I've been helping Aunt Mito with the chors around the house.
Gon has been trying to catch the King of the Lake or something, I don't know all the details, just some big fish.
Anyway if he does catch that fish, he's allowed to take the hunter exam.

As for me? Well I have no parents so I just got one of the village adults to sighn it for me.
X3 kehehe.... sneaky.

It's been 3 days, Gon is still trying to get that fish.
And for me? It was a nice day out so I took a nap underneath a big tree by the doc.
I had already packed for the Hunter exam.

And if I knew Gon, he was definitely going to catch that fish no matter what it took.

After a few hours of sleeping I was going to check on Gon but he wasn't there, so I headed to the town and there he was talking with Aunt Mito.

From my point of view it looked like he was gana take the Hunter exam with me.

I then got my bag and headed for the boat. Gon joined me on the boat after saying his goodbyes.

After a moment on the boat I found a spot to sit down, Gon went to do his usual things.
I had again fallen asleep.

I was then woke up by a cold drift, a storm was coming. So I headed inside.

Time skip because Author-kun is lazy and doesn't want to wright all that.

We just arrived at the location of the first faze of the hunter exam.

Me Gon and few friends we met along the way, Kurapika and Leorio (if I spelled those wrong plez correct me) were encountered by a Man in witch there is no nice way to say this but he was fat.
Before I knew it a orenge container was handed to me.

I got out my notebook and started wrighting "what is this?"
I then showed the page to the man.
His lips started to move witch ment he started to talk.

"It's Orenge Juice"

That's what I got from it.

"Thanks, what's your name?" Showing him the page again.

Gon's POV

Shiro seemed confused, I guess he wasn't paying attention.
He wrote in his notebook so he could talk to Tompa.

"Huh? I thought I told you already??!"
I heard Tompa say.

"Heard what?"
I said confused.

"Didn't I tell you all my name?"

I then realized the situation.
Shiro is deaf so if he's not paying attention to others, he misses out.

"....Shiro" I tapped his shoulder.
"His name's Tompa"

His lips moved as an "Oh" and started to write again.

"Sorry, I wasn't paying much attention, there's just so many people".

"Oh, well I see. Well let's toast now shall we?"

Shiro's POV

I opened the Orenge can and took a sip, chugging down the whole can.

"Thanks Tompa, that was refreshing =) "
I then showed him the page.

"Yeah no problem, if ya have any questions just ask me"

I nodded my head.

Gon then spit out the drink.

"Tompa-san I think this juice is bad..."

Then Leorio spit out the juice.

"Damn...that was close." I heard him mumble.

Kurapika just spilled the whole can out.

What a wast of juice I thought.