Chapter 1: Moving Day

Ⓟⓡⓘⓜ ⓅⓄⓋ

"Hey prim do you know where my watch is?" asked katniss, "umm yea you gave it to me yesterday here and thanks" I said. "No prob" she simply said. I should probably go over what is going on. You see a while,about when I was 1 and Kaniss was 5, my dad was drafted into the army. Since then we have only lived in texas for awhile, than we moved to California, and now we are moving to Tennessee. Dad told us he would meet us there with Mr. Hawthorn. I was born in Texas, I lived there until I was 7, than moved to Cali until I was/and currently 13. Who knows how long I will live in Tennessee. 

"Okay spill it, your ready to see Rory" Katniss said leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed and a smile on her face. Man did she look cute today she was wearing a Red shirt that said Warning: DO NOT ANNOY CRAZY PERSON in black with glitter, skinny jeans, and steel toed lace up boots. Her hair was down, which is rare considering the fact that she has it either in a ponytail or a braid. Shes the only one who knows that I have a crush on Rory, "YES OMG I'm just so nervous what if he doesn't like what I'm wearing, which reminds me what am I going to wear.Should I go fancy, flirty, girly-" I was speaking really fast than kat interupted me "Whoa Whoa whoa, slow down there tiger. I will help you okay." "Thanks sis." With that she went and looked at the 3 outfits I had out for today.(A/N: Im not saying what the 3 outfits they were okay so bare with me) She took the shirt from the first outfit, it was a blue tank top that said "Too Cute To Care", than the skinny jeans that had paint sploshes on them from the second outfit, and my black flats that had bows on them from the third. The entire time she was singing "Let Me Down Easy" By 2am Club, because it was playing from her phone. I like some of her songs

Than she sat me down and brush my hair and pulled it into two low pigtails. "There you go Primy, now give me back my phone" she snatched her phone out of my hands, I don't blame her at any second I probably would have ran the batterey down hehe. "Thank you" I replied "anytime" she said and walked out. 

≧◠◡◠≦✌≧◠◡◠≦✌≧◠◡◠≦✌≧◠◡◠≦✌A little while ≧◠◡◠≦✌≧◠◡◠≦✌≧◠◡◠≦✌

(A/N: I do not know how long the flight is from LA to Tennessee okay so please if you do Comment it but until then yea. also Im skipping the boring safety stuff cause well yeah we should know it plus they tell us anyways)

12 HOURS ON THIS PLANE. I know I usually am not like impatient or sound like annoying but I can't wait to see my friend Rory he is my best friend, I have known him since we were about 4. When we moved to California the Hawthorns surprised us in our house. While being there Rory took me to my room and surprised me with a new laptop. He told me the he had already set up a skype account for me and gave me a note that had my account info on it. And when I looked he was my my first friend. I skyped him telling him that we are moving to Tennessee, and he was so excited he spit his drink out. I can't wait to see him, and to be honest I might have a crush on him, Okay I DO have a crush on him. I'm just afraid that he will not feel the same way about me.

But until I see him I'm just gonna play games on my Kindle Fire, Moms reading one of her RomComs (Romantic Comedy), and Kats listening to her music, I think she fell asleep though because her eyes are closed. As I was playing my games I got bored so I looked at the pictures I had while music was playing, until I got to a recording in my music. It was a recording form Rory.

"Hey Prim it's Rory. So um yea I miss you and I hope that one day I will get to see you again, Lifes been going pretty good, but it's still not as good as being able to see you. I have had alot of girls ask me out but I decline them because there is a girl I have had a crush on for a while now. And you see I was wondering if maybe you could help me win her heart. I don't think she notices it, so I hope you will help me when we see eachother again. But can't wait to see you, Lots of love Rory"

Believe you me when I say I was a bit upset that this girl wasn't me but he is still my best friend so I'm okay. No really I'm okay..............so I maybe a bit upset.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈ on the ground ✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

"wow there is barely anyone here" I said "well its monday in tennessee", as we walk to the terminal we saw and heard familiar people. "ROSE" rory called me and ran to me. He's the only one who calls me Rose."RORY" I yelled as I ran to him. He gave me a giant bear hug.

We were all giving eachother hugs. "So Katniss" Gale said "So Gale" Kat said back, me and Rory were listening in on the conversations while listening to some of my music. "So gotta boyfriend yet" Gale asked. Hes had a crush on Kat since like forever, but kat always declines him, I don't blame her we think of Gale as more of a 'Brotherly Type' in the group so hes basically family. "Gale we've been over this, I consider you my brother nothing more nothing less" Kat said while offereing a smile. Rory and I both rolled our eyes in unison "When will he learn" I asked "I bet 2 1/2 months tops. 50 bucks" I looked at him and smirked. I know I know I'm not the kind of girl who would bet on stuff but to be fair this is rory we are talking about plus, he owes me ice cream for the time I helped get some clingy cheerleaders off his back "Deal, and ice cream" "Deal" we shooke hands.

We got our bags and went to Gales truck, me Rory Gale and Kat were all allowed to ride in the bed while mom drove. She knows where our new house is so we let her drive. We tured on the radio and Poketful Of Sunshine came on as we all began singing even the boys, "Oh hey Rory didn't you get something for Prim" Kat asked "you got something for her" Gale asked, I was just stunned that Rory got me a present. "huh oh yea thanks for the reminder kat." with that Rory got up and opened the back window and grabed it. 

I gasped and was speechless. I was a teddy bear that had a shirt with a picture of Rory giving me a piggy back when we were about 6 years old. I was on the verge of tears. I got up and gave him a gigantic hug buring my face in his chest, so that he didn't see the tears. "Thank you so much Rory" I said with my face still buried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~about 30 minutes or so later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are still partying in the bed of Gales truck when we arrived at the new houes. It was a tw story houes that was pale blueand the rooms had blaconeys I know sis will love this because if she has easy access to the roof than she will be happy. I see dad and Mr.Hawtthornewaiting on us and "hey who are those people" I asked "Oh those are some friends I asked to help us out. I've told them alot about you guys, so when they heard you were moving here they wanted to help and meet you."Gale explained "Cool well lets get this stuff done and meet them." Kat said hopping out of the bed. Gale did the same, Rory got out and opened the hatch for me to ge out "Rory you didn't have to do that for me you know" I said "well I always want to help you out, besides your to beautiful to to get in the mud" he said. Wait did he just call me  beautiful and OMG hes blushing. Okay this is new to me.

Rory and walked up to meet the others with our hands still intertwined. 

So what do you think, is it good okay bad idk. please keep in ind this is my first FanFic.

In the next chapter we get to meet the others. And get to see it in katniss POV. Fun hehe

Oh and did you guys catch what Rory said to Prim. Intresting right?

well imma go eat a honey bunn bye guys yay