Languages & Camo

Katniss POV

"And remember students dont forget the dress up days starting with Camouflage day starting next week. Thats on Monday" our math teacher said. Just than the bell rang for 5th period. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked the other way and saw Peeta.

"Damn your smart" he said "thanks" we walked out the class room. Since its 5th period and we have no class. Peeta is giving me a tour of the school. As we walked and talked we brought up this morning. "So you speak spanish" "yea mom signed the wrong side on my school papers one year so i ended up in a Spanish school for 3 years" i laughed a bit and so did he. "Thats amazing. I learned french myself" "WHAT AHH i love the french language"  he cleared his throat "Katniss vous êtes la plus belle femme pas étonnant que je aie jamais rencontré. Je serai toujours à vos côtés, même si nous sommes à chaque autres cous. Je suis tellement heureux d'avoir rencontré une telle femme inspirante, comme vous. Je te aime."

I was starstruck "what did you say" he looked into my eyes and they were full of love and sincerity "I said Katniss you're the most beautiful woman no wonder I have ever met. I will always be by your side, even if we are to each other necks. I am so happy to have met such an inspiring woman like you. I love you."

I stopped in my tracks, my jaw was dropped, eyes widened. Staring straight at Peeta. He turned and i saw blush and a sheepish look and smile on his face.

"H-hey Peeta?" "Y-yea Kitty" "Yo tambien te amo" i simply said he looked at me confused.

**Peetas POV**

"it means 'I love you too' in spanish" Katniss said looking away with blush all over her cheeks. We were just about to go outside when i grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She looked innocent and confused. And thats when I did it. I grabbed her shoulders, and kissed her. I was at the point where I dint care if I would be slapped or not. I broke the kiss and waited but nothing happened. I looked at her and as fast as I was she kissed me back with as much passion. at a bit she broke it and said. If you wanted to kiss me all you had to do was say so muffin top"

I smiled and we went to the bleachers to chill. We watch the football team, and Katniss brought her mini speaker and we were listening to "Why Don't We Just Dance" by Josh Turner.

Baby why don't we just turn that TV off?

Three hundred fifteen channels

Of nothing but bad news on

Well, it might be me, but the way I see it

The whole wide world has gone crazy

So baby, why don't we just dance?

Guess the little bitty living room ain't gonna look like much

When the lights go down and we move the couch

It's gonna be more than enough

For my two left feet and our two hearts beatin'

Nobody's gonna see us go crazy

So baby, why don't we just dance?

Down the hall, maybe straight up the stairs

Bouncin' off the wall, floatin' on air

Baby, why don't we just dance?

Baby, why don't you go put your best dress on?

Those high heeled shoes you love to lose

As soon as the tunes come on