1. Occurrence

~Readers POV~
It Was A Normal Day For Me, My Uncle And My Cousin Fighting. I Felt Like I Was Being Watched, But I Ignored It. My Friend (F/N) Dropped By Like Always, But She Told Me A Story About A Killer Toymaker. This Kind of Freaked Me Out, But I Loved The Story Anyway. She Said That When My Cousin And Uncle Go On Vacation Tomorrow, We Would Go To The Toymakers Store. My Friend Left And I Went To Sleep After She Left.

~Time Skip~

When I Woke Up It Was Tomorrow, And My Cousin And Uncle Left. So I Met My Friend (F/N) At The The Store. "Alright, Ready!?" She Said And I Nodded. We Went Inside With Flashlights, Hoping He Wouldn't Kill Us. But (F/N) Disappeared. I Started To Freak Out, But I Felt A Warm Hand On My Shoulder. "(Y/N), My Dear~" The Strange Voice Said As I Turned Around To Find, A Toymaker. He Had Beautiful Red Hair, Glowing Green Eyes, A Red Vest With A Coat, Black Dress Pants, And A Black And White Striped Top Hat With  A Ribbon.(I Don't Know What He Wears, Exactly) He Looked Kinda Cute To Be Honest, But He Said Something That Snapped Me Back Into Reality, "(Y/N), My Dear?" I Had To Respond Cause He Still Looked Scary To Me, "Uh, Y-Yes?"
As Soon As I Said That, I Blacked Out.

~Jason's POV~
Well, I Couldn't Help But Do That. She Looked So Pretty, And Adorable. But Candy And LJ Were Going To Come Over, So I Had To Hide Her Somewhere. I Decided To Her In A Bright Room, And I Laid Her Down On One of Candy's Chairs. I Walked Out To Find Candy Waving His Arm Violently, And LJ Was Sucking On A Lollipop. I Walked Over To Them, And Didn't Stop So I Just Grabbed His Arm. "So, How's It Going~?" Candy Asked, As Soon As I Let Go of His Arm. I Sighed And Answered, "Okay, I Guess?" LJ Took His Lollipop Out of His Mouth To Speak, "You Still Owe Me A Year Supply of Candy." And I Just Looked At Him, He Was Obviously Joking As He Laughed Before Sticking The Lollipop Back In His Mouth. They Only Stopped By For An Hour Before Leaving, Once They Left I Went To Go Check On (Y/N). I Opened The Door To The Room She Was In And She Was Curled Up In A Ball In The Corner. I Walked Over To Her And Said, "Hey, What's Wrong My Dear?" She Looked At Me, A Little Scared. She Happens To Calm Down To The Calming Look In My Eyes. She Didn't Look That Scared Anymore, Thankfully. I Needed Her To Meet My Friends, And Puppeteer.