Secret Place for hybrid.

Taylor POV
I wake up at 5:30 am and got some breakfast. Than took a shower put on some clean clothes and Derrick Jr and Max come over. I say hey guys getting annoyed. So what y'all doing here this 7:00 am morning. Well guess today is a eclipse today so no vampires can come out and since we both hybrid. Our parent don't know about this only we know cause we found it. We know a place were we don't have to worry about it come on. We go to a cave with a werewolf symbol on it and we don't feel anything and than I found a book. I read it and it say.

In the early 1000 werewolves couldn't go back human so elf's made thus place where when an eclipse happen they could turn human and this place also could protect vampires. One day some vampire group name the four fangs come and take over this place. I remember reading about them in a group the group form in rogue vampire working together. The leader name Guy. Kill a country in a week. He was very powerful.

Guy died of old age the next is Benny he killed the 4th werewolf king son who was very strong. He died of sunlight. The third person name William he kill the 4th vampire king which was the weakest vampire king. He was kill by the 5th vampire king. The final person was Tim and he killed the original 4th member of the fangs Frank and Frank killed the 5th werewolf king. Tim was the 5th vampire king son. He died to a elf who turn him to stone.
Well cool place and it a good place to hang out.