Cryoatic x Reader: A Sign from God - Part 3

Reader x Cryaotic: A Sign from God 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Crys/Ryan's P.O.V.

  I sat there for a good five minutes waiting for her to fall asleep. She was pretty exhausted when she got here, and I guess she can't be left alone at night, so I stayed. It was about two hours till eleven, which was the time of the live stream. 'I can not let (first name) find out that I am Cryaotic.' I thought. 'She might become all fan girly and stuff...'
  I frowned upon the thought and went back to gently petting her. She was so cute when she was passed out. I stopped petting her. I just realized how tired I was. I leaned back and closed my eyes before falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing loudly in my pocket. I snatched it out quickly, hoping that (first name) wouldn't hear it and wake up. It was just my alarm telling me it was 10:30. I slept through a good five minutes of the alarm going off. So smooth of me. 
  I lifted (first name)'s head up carefully and slipped out from beneath her, replacing a pillow in my place. She smiled and mumbled something before turning over back into deep sleep. I smiled and walked in my room, shutting the door softly behind me. I heard the familiar Skype tone going off, so I fast walked over to my computer and slipped my headphones on, before answering the call. I hadn't even looked to see who was calling. 
  A moment later, I was greeted by Russ's happy voice. "Dude, I've been trying to call for like, five minutes! The hell!?" Okay, Russ's not so happy voice. "Sorry, I was asleep on the couch with-" I started to say but Russ cut me off before I could finish, his angry tone, now taunting. "With who?" He asked me, grinning evilly. "I was just sleeping next to a friend I had just gotten a drink with, that's all." I told him, but he didn't buy it. 
  "Is this friend still here?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah, why?" I replied. He grinned and said, "Well then, invite everyone else and let's meet this friend." "Dude, no way, she's asleep sti-" I started to say, but he cut me off. "Oh, this is priceless! It's a girl, too!?" He bursted out laughing. "Shut up, man." I told him. He continued to laugh about a good five minutes before stopping to invite the others to the call. Minx was the first to answer, and then Scott.
  "Sup." I said. "Hello." Minx answered. "Cry's got a girlfriend, Cry's got a girlfriend!" Russ yelled out. I heard Scott chuckle. "No way!" "It can't be!" Minx said, laughing as well. "Shut up, guys. It's not a girlfriend!" I said as calmly as possible. "And she doesn't know my occupation either. So she can't meet you guys. I'm afraid if she knows that she'll become like all the other fangirls." Minx let a little 'aww' before she spoke. "If she means that much to you, we'll stay out of it." I nodded. "Thank you. Now, let's get this shit started." I said and started up the live stream. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  I was startled by footsteps outside my bedroom door, but I didn't think anything of it until I heard it open and a quiet, tired voice called for me. "Mm... Ry- Ryan...?" I heard the others asking who it was coming from before I threw off my headphones and ran over to her. "Hey, you okay?" I asked, gripping her arms gently. She shook her head and hugged me tightly, crying into my chest. I hugged her back and tried to relax her. "Sh... It's okay..." 
  (First name) finally calmed down after awhile, and I looked down at her. "It's okay, just go back to sleep in here." I told her. She nodded and laid down on my bed, and went out like a light in seconds. I quietly went back to my spot in my chair. No questions were asked except from the viewers, which we didn't answer. That was so close.