Just Adrien (A Yandere DDLC Fic)

Start from the beginning

"They are very cute, Evillustrator." Copycat said, picking up a cupcake and looking at it before biting into it.

Chat Noir picked up a cupcake and handed it to Ladybug. She looked at it for a moment before noticing Evillustrator staring at her. When she bit into it, Ladybug was surprised at how good it tasted. She beamed at Evillustrator, "These are really good!"

"I'll go get the tea." Copycat said. Walking to the cupboard Evillustrator had brought the cupcakes from he produced an entire tea set and an electric jug.

"The teacher lets you keep a tea set in the classroom?"

"Yeah, she gave us permission," Chat Noir smiled, also holding a cupcake, "Evillustrator even keeps a full set of comics he's drawn in the cupboard.

"They count as literature!" Evillustrator cried, scowling at Chat Noir.

"I guess so." The blonde admitted, looking at the cat cupcake.

"Is green tea alright, Ladybug?" Copycat asked as he plugged the kettle into a power socket near the teacher's desk.

"I have to admit I don't know much about tea." Ladybug said awkwardly, fidgeting from one foot to the other.

"We should all take a seat!" Chat Noir interrupted Copycat as he began to reply. The boys had made a larger table in the centre of the room by pushing four single desks together. Evillustrator sat on one side, Bubbler across from him and Chat Noir between them, leaving a seat empty across from him, but Copycat had placed the tea set there. Chat Noir noticed this is jumped out of his seat, pulling another chair across next to him and gesturing for Ladybug to sit down.

"Here's the tea." Copycat said, carefully placing a tea cup down in front of each of them before sitting down and drinking from his own cup.

Suddenly, the classroom glitched and Ladybug was standing at the door, looking in. Bubbler was hanging from the roof, Evillustrator was standing near the windows with his neck snapped and his eyes blacked out and Copycat was lying on the ground with a bloodied knife lying next to him and holes in his chest and torso. Amidst it all, Chat Noir sat there, continuing the drink his tea, seemingly unfazed. He looked up, meeting Ladybug's eyes before everything was back to the way it was when Bubbler first brought her to the club.

"Welcome to the club, Ladybug!" Bubbler exclaimed again, but this time, everything started to speed up until what Bubbler was saying was an unintelligible murmuring. Whilst images were blurring together, Ladybug saw Evillustrator disappear to the cupboard and return with a tray of cupcakes. Time began to return to its normal speed, slowing down slightly. Ladybug noticed the cupcakes were now decorated to look like ladybugs.

"Is ginger tea alright, Ladybug?" Copycat asked, his voice at the same pace it was when he asked Ladybug about green tea.

"Uh... yeah, it's fine." Ladybug replied unsurely. Why was Copycat asking about ginger tea when he had already given everyone green tea? A quick inspection of the table showed everyone was in a different position. She was still sitting next to Chat Noir, though and the cupcakes were slightly bigger than they had been. The tea set was also different and no one had cups in front of them.

"I have an idea for something we could do as a club," Chat Noir began after Copycat sat down. He picked up the tea cup and saucer in front of him and gazed over the top of it, "As we are a Literature Club, so why don't we all write poetry and share it at tomorrow's meeting?"

"I never really said I was joining the Literature Club." Ladybug pointed out. Immediately, all the boys' faces fell and they looked at Ladybug pleadingly.

"Please stay." Bubbler begged.

"It will be fun." Chat Noir said in a sing song voice. When she looked up at him she saw that there was something different about his face, that it seemed a little too real.