I stood and made my way to the entrance with Jason, not having the strength to question them further. I'll question her tomorrow.

****

No words were exchanged during the whole ride, not even when we were in the elevator. All I know if that my heart was aching at the thought of something happening between them. There's no way I would accept it, or keep this relationship going if there was.

Especially not with this woman. I would never do that to myself. I'm in love with him, but I am not suicidal.

"What secret was she talking about?" I asked as soon and I walked into my place.

"There's no secret." He said closing the door behind him and I turned to look at him with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What do you mean 'there's no secret'. Then why would she say all that?"

"I don't know." He shrugged and I clenched my teeth at him.

I sighed shaking my head lightly to keep myself from having any negative thought. "Did something happen between you too?"

"You're asking me if I slept with her?" He asked back and I nodded

"Yes. Did you?"

"Are you serious, Vicky?" He questioning looking at me with raised eyebrows.

I rubbed my hands together in nervousness while looking down. "I'm just asking. Answer me."

"Are you crazy? I can't even stand her." He said in an annoyed tone.

"You can't stand her, okay. But did you sleep with her? It's a yes or no question."

I heard him sigh before answering. "No. I never even shook her hand."

I sighed in relief while placing a hand on my forehead as I felt my body relax a little as I felt my eyes watering, maybe out of relief. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry but that woman just bothers me."

I looked up at him to see a hard expression on his face. "I asked you to marry me. You think I would jeopardize our relationship for that thing you call a woman?"

"I was just asking. You didn't say anything when she was there."

"I would never speak to that woman or give her a chance to get a little bit familiar with me. I can't stand her." He said and I nodded quickly.

I heard him sigh before he moved closer to me as I sat on the arm rest of the couch.

He flicked my forehead making me groan before slapping his hand.

"Stop doing that!"

"No." He placed his hands on either side of me and leaned in so we were face to face. "I'll keep doing it until you get it through your head that I would rather die than hurt you."

I bit my lip lightly and slowly looked up at him. "Then what's the secret?"

I'm sorry but this is killing me.

"There is no secret. Have you not been listening?"

I nodded but my head was still burning.

What is this woman playing at?

"What I know is that you turned me on." He said bluntly snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him quickly to see a smirk on his face as his eyes became darker. My face heated as I placed my hands on his chest pushing away slightly.

He grabbed my hands keeping them there before wrapping an arm around me.

"Jas-" He cut me off by crashing his lips on mine eagerly.