Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

"Wanna go outside? It's getting hot" Nash says blushing.

"Yeah sure" I say following him outside to the backyard.

"So what's your story?" He asks as we sit in some grass.

"What do you mean?" I say looking into his eyes.

"I mean how do you know jc and the rest of the guys? You really don't look like the type to come to these party's" he says smiling.

"Well I met Sam when we where 8 and we became best friends. Than he started making videos with the guys. Sam introduced me to the guys. And I usually don't come to these party's, Sam just asked me to." I said he smiles and nodded.

"What's your story?" I ask him.

"Well I started making vines, than I signed with youtube. And I met the guys and here I am. I supposed to be mingling." He says sliding his hand closer to mine.

"Oh your nash grier?" I say.

"Yeah"

"You look different" I say.

"Is it a bad different?" He asks.

"No it's a good different. A cute different" I say. I can feel myself blushing.

"You know when you blush you look so fucking cute" he said smiling.

I just look to the ground.

"Could I get your number?" He asks bitting his lip. Oh god he looks so sexy bitting his lips.

"Of course" I say handing him my phone. Holy Jesus Nash grier just asked for my phone number.

"Here" he says handing me his phone. His lock screen was him and some little girl. Looks like his sister, how cute.

"Maybe we could all go out for lunch sometime, when Kian and jc arn't drunk of their ass." He says.

"Yeah that would be great" I say smiling.