Station Interrogation Gone Wrong.

Connor and I walked into the station. I threw my coat over the hook and raced to my desk where I saw Hank. I wasn't surprised he wasn't at the crime scene. I bet he was out drinking at his favorite bar.

"Hank have you been here all evening?" I asked him as I took a seat in my chair.

"What's it to ya?" He asked annoyed.

"You aren't doing your job. You're just sitting here hungover from all the alcohol you consumed last night." I lectured and turned on my computer. Seeing all the deviant cases that involved murder was overwhelming. I had never seen so many cases like that before. It was a sudden outburst of deviant activity. I don't think Connor would even be able to keep that rising issue in control.

Connor walked over to Hank.

"When does the interrogation start, lieutenant?" Connor asked Hank. Hank grumbled in return and lifted himself out of the chair.

"Let's get this shit over with so I can go home and crash." Hank slowly walked us to the interrogation room.

We saw the deviant through the thick window where it was unable to see us.

"Do you think he'll give us answers willingly?" I questioned everyone.

"No. Even though androids were created to obey humans, deviants have a mind of their own as soon as something infects their software. He will be hard to break." Conner replied and entered the room. The deviant took a quick glance at Connor, but instantly looked back down at the metal table.

Hank and I entered the room as Connor sat down across the table from the deviant. It was shaking immensely. Connor watched the deviant closely as Hank and I stood by. I didn't want to interfere, I wasn't sure what Connor as planning to do.

"Why did  you murder your owner?" Connor asked.

The deviant didn't respond.

"If you don't talk to me I'm going to have to probe your memory. I don't want that to be the case."

The deviant remained silent.

Connor slammed his hands down on the metal table, shaking it.

"Twenty-six stab wounds!" Connor raised his voice and quickly stood up. He walked around the deviant, staring him down.

"That's sick. Disgusting how someone could be that brutal. Why did you do it!" Connor practically screamed and gripped the deviant's shoulders.

Through our short time investigating with each other I had never seen Connor be so rough and intimidating. Not going to lie, it was kind of hot. But, that has nothing to do with the interrogation.

The deviant calmed down and eventually stopped shaking

"He abused me everyday." The deviant quietly admitted. Connor relaxed and sat back down in front of the deviant.