Fifteen

Destinee

I wasn't told to put a couple of pills into Kings drink just to knock him out. I didn't mean to put that much shit into his system maybe I got a little overboard but whatever. "I did it daddy" I said as I sat in my Bosses lap. "Destinee I said two pills why would you out crack in that nigga drink?" He questioned. "Calvin stop tripping we gone kill them all anyways right?" I asked him. "That's besides the point!" He told Destinee before tapping her side indicating he wanted her to get up.

"What are you going to do with that old lady she's starting to smell" Destinee said holding her nose. Calvin didn't say anything he just shrugged his shoulders. "Babe atleast let the lady bathe" Destinee pleaded with him. "Alright but you stay in there with her I got some stuff to handle" Calvin told Destinee before kissing her lips and leaving.

"Mrs.Brown?" Destinee called looking around the basement. "Mrs.Brown" I said again. Still there wasn't no response I went further into the basement and I saw her laid out. It broke my heart to see her like this she always been a sweet lady. I just pray Calvin don't kill her or Jada. I was all in for hurting Nicki since she beat my ass but Mrs.Brown and Jada was innocent.

"Come on Mrs.Brown let's get you cleaned up" I told her as she looked at me with fear. "I'm not going to hurt you" I told her as I helped her up. We walked out of the basement and too the bathroom. I already had everything she needed in there. "I don't need you to watch me like I'm some prisoner" Mrs.Brown spat at Destinee. "I'm 70 years old and this is how you people treat old folks" Mrs.Brown fussed. "Look I'm just doing my job just bathe you stink" Destinee said before walking out the bathroom.