Six

King

I had put the word out about Nicole daughter. It was something about her dude that rubbed me the wrong way so I sent my boy Kareem to follow him just to make sure he wasn't on know foul ass shit. I didn't have. O bad blood with Nicole she wasn't the one who owed me money her sister did. It's sad somebody got to her crackhead ass before I did.

"Yooo wassup King?" Kareem said coming in the trap. "What's going on nigga you followed ol boy?" I asked him. "Hell yeah some bitch in a black Camaro was following him too" Kareem told King.

Nicole said a black Camaro was following her also. A black Camaro snatched up her little girl. Now a black Camaro following ol boy. I gotta find out who the fuck this bitch is and what the fuck she got going on she seem ruthless as fuck.

"What! nigga you in a deep as thought over there" Kareem said rolling the blunt. " This black Camaro coming up alot lately" I told him. "What else ol boy was up to where he live at? I asked Kareem. At the thought of that Question Kareem had a look of disgust on his face. "Boy when I tell you this shit you gone be like hell nah" Kareem started. I look towards him giving him my full attention as he passed the blunt. "That nigga gay" Kareem yelled.

I knew Kareem and I knew he was extra as fuck and always high. This nigga probably was seeing shit. I knew I should've put my man Tony on the job he would've gotten it done.

"How you figure that?" I asked. "He pulled up to some drag house man shit threw me all the way off" Kareem shook his body in disgust. "Did you get a good look?" I asked him. Kareem side eyed me and I burst out laughing. If this man was gay I feel bad for having my boy following him to his booty call literally.

"hahaha real funny nigga thought you said he had a bitch!" Kareem said putting the last of the blunt out. "Chill with that bitch word" I told him. "What you feeling shawty or something don't she got like three kids?" Kareem asked. "She cool people" was all King told Kareem. He knew to drop the subject King was real secretion about his love life.

" Yo who is this" King said into his phone. "We got a whereabout for ol girl daughter meet me on MLK Blvd" my boy deante said before hanging up. "Come on nigga might finna catch me a body tae got a word on Nicole daughter" I told Kareem.

We both grabbed out guns and hopped into my truck. I blasted my music all the way to MLK Blvd too meet Tae. My boy always on the look out. I'm thinking about putting him in Kareem position.