"Everyone hush up, or do a push up!" The gym teacher Ms.Grey yells at the class. Everybody instantly quiets down. "Sit" she instructs pointing at the floor.

I go over to where I see  May sitting with a few other girls, I think one of them is named Julia. "Hey" May whispers making sure Ms.Grey doesn't see. I sit criss-cross applesauce next to her and say hi before we launch into the class. Today we are doing cardio, sit ups, push ups and stuff like that. 

Oh great! 

I'm more of a runner, hard core cardio isn't really my thing. 

Ms. Grey is about to give us our partners when the gym door opens and in walks a green eyed God. 

Wait a God? No. no. no

"Mr. Wells how lovely it is for you to join us. Take a seat' the teacher says pointing at the ground. Jared doesn't say anything back and goes to sit by Dylan and Nate.

"I'm not letting you kids pick partners, we all know how that will go" Ms. Grey laughs, and continues "You know the drill, get up, find your partner and get a mat" 

"Samantha and Justin"

"Dylan and May" 

"Julia and Kennedy"

"Jared and...Kelly" Kelly's in this class? The she devil herself gets up, her gym shirt rolled up way to high and a long red pony tail sprouting from the top of her head. She struts over to Jared who doesn't look happy.

How would you know? My subconscious retorts.

She's right, how would I know if he's happy. For all I know he can be jumping for joy right now. 

For some reason I don't like that idea.

"Stella and Nate"

My head instantly snaps to Nate. He looks a little on edge as he gets up to get a mat. I follow behind him and he lays it down on the ground. His eyes finally find mine but then gaze behind me like before, only this time I don't look. He's not disappearing again.

"You want to go first or not?" his voice is clipped. Is he mad?

"Sure..." I decide against asking him any further questions, not wanting to annoy him any more. I lay down on the mat with him kneeling in front of me. 

Here goes nothing.

***

Jared's POV

I watch as she bends her legs in front of Nate and him grab onto them holding her while she starts to do sit ups. Part of me -the wolf part- wants to get up and throw him off of her, but the other -more reasonable- half of me knows that wouldn't be smart at all. So here I sit glaring daggers at Nate as he touches Stella.

My mate

His hands move up to her calf to get a better hold and I'm so close to giving into my wolf.

"Kill the fucker" my wolf snarls inside me. He really doesn't like this, and neither do I. I feel him clawing at the surface to be let out, but I push him down.

"Jared baby hold my legs?" Kelly asks. Her voice is so fucking annoying. I reluctantly use a hand to hold her feet down, never peeling my gaze from my mate. 

After a minute passes we switch positions. Kelly goes to hold me down but I stop her.

"I'm alright" I tell her, and watch as her face falls. I don't feel bad for it though. I start to do the sit ups without difficulty, looking over my knees at Stella every time I come up. 

"Okay those that want water go get it and be fast!" The teacher yells. I watch as Stella gets up and walks out the door along with a few others. I am quick to follow her out and into the hallway. 

They line up in front of the fountain taking turns to drink the water. When the others leave to go back into gym Stella steps up to drink. 

I watch her from far away as she bends down to drink. I let out a low growl from deep within my throat seeing her wearing skin tight pants. The material that only the Gods must have put on this earth accentuates every bloody curve on her body. I feel my blood start to flow to certain parts of my anatomy when she stands straight, a little bit of water trickles from her parted lips and trails down her neck. 

I don't know how much longer I can wait to make her mine. 

I really don't.

I'm fucked.

-----------

Dear Reader,

Seeing how awesome you guys were on the last chapter I decided to give you this! It's a little short sorry.

I'm going away this weekend, so I will not be updating. 

I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment, maybe?

Vote, maybe?

-Elena