2

"Bye man!" I called out to Will. I went back in my dorm room and there I found, Damien.

"Why are you so late?" Damien asked me, immitating Mrs. Jones.

I laughed. Damien talked to me first. Oh my Gosh. Well this is new.

"I was working on Mr. Kelly's assignment in the art studio," I replied, excitedly.

"Oh," he said. "Well, uh, thanks man for uh, ya know," he paused for a moment, "for uh, having my back in Mrs. Jones class earlier today."

What? Did Damien just apologize to me? I think my heart just skipped a beat!

"No problem man. Any time," I said, acting as if I was cool with everything when really, I was so happy. 

"Although it was your fault for not waking me up," he added.

"Say what! Dude, seriously?"

Damien laughed. Then he stared at my face for awhile. That made my heart pound like a gorilla stomping on my poor little heart. He never looked at me so straight like that. 

"Hey, you have paint on your nose," Damien laughed, getting closer to me.

My heart started to pound harder and harder as Damien came closer and closer. I unconciously held my breath. His right hand rose and his fingers laid on my nose. I couldn't believe it. Damien hated having skin to skin contact with me. He removed the hardened paint piece from my nose.

"Ouch," I groaned, waking up from his dreamy eyes.

Damien broke away from me and looked startled. "I, I gotta go take a shower now." He stomped to the shower room, looking away from my gaze. 

I felt hurt, Damien breaking away like that. Sigh, seriously Kim, what did you expect. Damien closed the door behind him and the skin of my nose still had Damien's heat and it still remembered his touch. 

***

Huh??

I groaned as I opened my eyes. It was sunny outside and I looked at the clock. It was a typical Saturday morning. I looked over to my right, and there I saw, stupid Damien snoring like a douche. 

I walked over to his bed to wake him up. We didn't have any classes today but the boys, Damien, and I had plans for today. 

I walked over to his bed and when I  was about to open my mouth to yell at him, my naughty eyes caught his bare back. His back was so wide and yummy looking... His arms not so muscly but not to skinny at the same time--very well toned. And his face... I didn't notice how long and thick Damien's eyelashes were. I wanted to touch his back. It felt as if I was a wolf and there was a big piece of well cooked steak lying right in front of my view. Damien was sleeping anyway... He would never find out....

I laid a finger on his back. This wasn't enough. I checked for his reaction, but he just continued snoring madly. 

I laid another finger. Still no reaction.

I laid my whole palm on his back. My heart stopped beating because I was so nervous. I knew in my head that I had to stop, but my body just wanted more.

I laid my other hand on his back. STOP KIM, STOP! I kept telling myself, WHAT IF HE WAKES UP! YOU'RE BEING A PERV!

[DAMIEN'S POV]

What is this? 

I could feel something on my back but I was way too tired to move. I shaked it off and chose to sleep. Probably a bug or something. Then, I could feel a huge one on my back. 

Grr. Whatever.

Then I felt two huge mysterious things on my back. And they both started to be all around my back!

My eyes flung open. What the hell was this? I turned my face around to see what it was and it was Charlie. What was she DOING?

My eyes met hers and she stopped. My eyes grew wide but her's grew wider.

"What are you doing?" I managed to ask, breaking off the awkward silence.

"I uh, there were bugs on  your back! hahaha!" she laughed nervously.

Awkward. Pause. The longest pause ever.

I've been trying to avoid my roomate Charlie from the first day he came. I mean, she. I unintentionally saw her in the shower, naked, and what I saw was not a man's body. Knowing that she had been lying about her gender, I didn't want to get close to her. She was lying to everyone--she was fake.

Okay, maybe that's an excuse. But there was some part of me that wanted to avoid her. I wasn't a big fan of her. 

To not cause more trouble, maybe the best way to get her out of my face was to accuse her about this. Then, she'd be too embarassed to poke in my life again.

"You gay?" I acted.

"No, no no no no no no no!" she exclaimed. "I swear, there were bugs on your back!"

"Then why did you have to softly rub my back like that? All you had to do was to flick them off or leave them alone. I don't mind bugs.

Another silence. Yes, it was working.

"Do you like me?"

She stayed silent for awhile.

[KIM'S POV]

"Do you like me?" Damien asked.

Oh GOD. I was so screwed. But I guess I can't blame him because I did erotically felt his back. Damn you, perverted Kim! 

Although I knew I couldn't be mad at him since this was all my fault for creeping at his back while he was sleeping, I couldn't help it. I was so furious. All the things I kept from him, my feelings overflooded with anger, hurt, and love. All the times he ignored me as if I was a piece of crap, all the times he didn't even bother to meet my gaze, and what happened last night. Everything just piled up until the point I couldn't control my brain and my feelings dominated my body.

"Yes. I like you, Damien Reed!" I yelled. 

Damien's eyes grew widely. Hmph, who's startled now, huh? I glared at him as I felt the tears in my eyes. I turned away to stomp away from this stupid room, but there I saw.

the door was open.

Will, Brad, and Matt was there, their eyes grew wide.

Holy. Crap.