6

Yoshio walked in angrily. His glare filling the air with an incredibly tense atmosphere. Kyoya pulled Kaoru close defensively. The man breathed heavily like a bull in an attempt to intimidate Kaoru. It definately was working.

"Get off my son." He ordered through a growl. Kyoya would not let go. Kaoru looked at the man, terrified.

"Sir..." Kaoru started, but never got to finish what he was going to say before a fist had entered his face.

"Get off my son!" Yoshio shouted. Kyoya had jumped up to get in between them. Kaoru started to cry. His nose was broken, as blood spilled down his face.

"Dad!" Kyoya snapped. he went to push his father away, but Yoship was unmovable when angry. Yoshio grabbed Kyoya's wrist harshly.

"You're lucky I am not getting my belt on you. You are an ungreatful child!"

"Getting your belt on him would make you a bad parent," Kaoru spoke, but whimpered and cowered away at the look Yoshio had given him in response.

"Father, please leave us be!" Kyoya called out, the grip that Yoshio had on his wrist was starting to hurt. Kyoya knew that the man had never accepted his relationship with Kaoru, and him catching them in an intimate position was what made him angry.

"Don't tell me what to do, boy!" Yoshio threw Kyoya out of the way and went straight to get Kaoru.

Kyoya started to fight against his father. He put Yoshio into a headlock from behind before he could attack Kaoru. Yoshio grabbed his arm and, being trained like all the police officers in his private force, threw Kyoya over his head and punched his son.

The punch hit Kyoya hard. His eye instantly bruised from it. Then Yoshio threw Kyoya out of the way. The teen hit his head on the cabinate in his room and was knocked out.

"Kyoya!" Kaoru called out. When he got no response, he looked at Yoshio. "You reptile!"

Yoshio was an extremely angry man, and Kaoru had just insulted him. He took this as a sign of disrespect and grabbed the young twin by his throat.

He punched and punched Kaoru until he was unconscious, and then he carried on punching. Kaoru was bleeding badly, then Yoshio started to smash Kaoru's head into the same cabinate that Kyya had hiy. It was a blood bath. He would have killed the young boy had Akito not come in and stopped him by calling the police.

So it really wasn't Kyoya's fault afterall.