Everyone gets their own bags then went upstairs already.

"Wow!" Sarah says as she looked outside from our small veranda.

I walked towards her then hugged her from the back. And when I looked outside... Dang it's really beautiful.

"I picked this room for us, love! I'm glad you liked it." Then kissed her shoulder.

She leaned on me, "Really? You really know how to make me the happiest!" She looked up sideways and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Because, I love you!"

"I know, and I love you too!"

After fixing our things inside the cabinet we decided to changed our clothes into swim wear already.

"Love, can you help me to put this on?"She told me. She's infront of the mirror half naked while holding her bra.

I went to her back and she handed me her bra to put it on her. "It's too revealing!" I sighed after I tied it up.

She chuckled then faced me, "Just this time, okay? I promise, not to wear something like this again for tomorrow." Then kissed me on this lips.

"You really know how to soften me." I smiled at her.

She blushed, "Of course!"

We heard a knock from outside.

"Kuya! Ate! Let's go!" It's Giorgia.

Sarah grabbed her robe then open our bedroom door. There, Giorgia and Holly is waiting for us wearing their swimsuits as well.

"Love, let's go!" She looked back at me.

Excited.

I walked towards her then pulled her against me. "Stay beside me, okay?"

She hugged me sideways, "No need to tell me." She winked.

"Lovebirds, faster!!!" Giorgia shouted from the stairs.

"Coming!" Sarah shouted.

We both giggled.

The instructor gave us diving wears first. All of us listened carefully with their 'Do's and Dont's' for our safety too. We ride a boat until we reached the deepest area of the sea. Now it's time to jump for us to start..

We really enjoyed our snorkeling. Sarah  got nervous after jumping  into the water ealier but when we're  under the water already she occasionally let go of my hand to atleast touch different fishes but holding back again immediately. I enjoyed taking pictures of her too.

"Did you have fun?" Handing her a towel.

"Yes, love!!! Super!" She hugged me on the waist then looked up to me. "Thank you for bringing me here!"

I gave her a kiss on the lips, "And I'm glad to hear that! I love you!"

"I love you too!" She sweetly replied.