[4*] Pray For The New Tech

- W a k a n d a -

Dusk fell across the country of Wakanda. The sun setting on the mountainous horizon cast an orange hue across the sky. Overhead was a ship descending and landing onto a mountain within the country, transporting the King to his destination. Following his departure from the airship, he made was his way through the crisp, white tiled floored hall leading to Shuri's lab. Accompanying him were four members of the Dora Milaje, standing by in protection.

The King walked with the empty halls with grace. His mind wandered to that of all the possibilities of the new advancements his sister would most likely shower him with. She was the most intelligent woman he knew and there was no wonder why she led the country's technology.

He neared the entrance leading to her lab and there the Dora Milaje stopped to stand guard. T'Challa crossed his arms saluting the woman as he made his way through and immediately, they mimicked his actions.

T'Challa's lips curled into a smile once he caught sight of his sister. The princess returned his smile and bowed in the presence of her brother. "My King," she greeted with all playfulness.

"Stop it, stop it," he told her, placing his hand out before him. Shuri laughed, taking his hand into her own as they pulled each other into their handshake followed by the Wakandan salute.

Her laughter faded as they moved through her lab. "I already sent a car to Busan for you. Who are you taking with you to Korea?" She inquired as they walked down the spiral staircase.

T'Challa breathed out. "Okoye," he paused before continuing, "and Nakia as well."

Shuri fell behind him, her eyes squinting slightly as thoughts formulated in her head. "You sure it's a good idea to take your ex on a mission?"

T'Challa intertwined his hands behind his back as they arrived into the heart of Shuri's lab. "Yes, we will be fine. Besides, you will be on call should we need back-up." Nakia and him had history, yes, but she was dependable. He knew his handpicked team could get the job done. In and out of Korea to get Klaue without a hitch is how he intended the mission to go.

Shuri muttered a 'yes' in excitement at her brother's words. She enjoyed being a part of his missions providing aid when necessary. That and it provided her an opportunity to show off her new toys. "I have great things to show you, brother," they neared a table before she continued on, "here are your communication devices for Korea."

Within an oval shaped casing were five circle shaped devices. T'Challa placed it into his hands and closed the encasing shut.

"Unlimited range. Also equipped with an audio surveillance system," she added as they continued walking. She led him to another table and picked up another device for him to view. T'Challa eyed it curiously. "And check these out, remote access Kimoyo Beads updated to interface directly with my sim table." She placed the device down amongst the others.

Behind her, T'Challa wandered off to view closer at the something that caught his eye. "Ahh, and what are these?"

Shuri trailed behind him. "The real question is, what are those?!" She exclaimed, motioning towards his footwear. A small laugh escaped T'Challa at his sister's antics. "Why do you have your toes out in my lab?"

"What, you don't like my royal sandals?" T'Challa asked as he lifted his robes slightly to place his foot against a stool. Shuri gaped at his choice of footwear. "I wanted to go old school for my first day."

"Yeah, I bet the elders loved that." Shuri's words sent her brother into laughter once more. She returned to his originally asked question and pulled the device in question. They were in the shape of feet soles. "Try them on," she instructed, placing them by his feet.

Pray For Me ⇝ Black PantherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara