Chapter 4: Shipped

A/N: Thankyou @CatDoesStuff for voting on this story! If you haven't checked out her Jenzie fanfiction "Say It" go check it out!

August 6th (Friday 11:00 pm)

Mackenzie's POV: Right now I am scavenging through Warner Music Record Label's website, and luckily their headquarters is in New York so I don't have to move, It is super hard to find a job after being fired, especially for a record label. Why did I have to get fired?! I then someone knock on my door, I get up.

Mackenzie: WHO IS IT?

Johnny: IT'S JOHNNY!

Mackenzie: HAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Mackenzie opens the door and lets Johnny in*

Johnny: Why are you laughing?

Mackenzie: You said "It's Johnny" It sounded like you were saying "Here's Johnny" from the shining

Johnny: It did?

Mackenzie: yeah

*Johnny closes the door*

Mackenzie: How did you get in?

Johnny: all your fans are downstairs and a lot of presses are downstairs because they heard they heard the news of you being fired and cheated on, some even know what room you are in so I went up to see if it was your room... and it was. 

Mackenzie: Seriously?

Johnny: Yep

Mackenzie: Shoot!

Johnny: They are all waiting

Mackenzie: Do you know what? I wanted to go to the Summer Garden's for lunch in Rockefellers Center but I might be run over... By people.

Johnny: Then just put sunglasses on

Mackenzie: It won't work

Johnny: Then just give them the silent treatment

Mackenzie: Yeah but my fans are there too if I ignore them then that will be mean.

Johnny: Ignore the press and paparazzi and accept your fans

Mackenzie: Okay then... Let's go

Johnny: Oh I just came because you left your watch at my house when you came over

*Johnny puls Mackenzie's ring*

Mackenzie: I don't need that just throw that in the nearest bin

Johnny: It's Alexandrite though, it's expensive... I mean very expensive

Mackenzie: Well that birthstone ring was given to me from my ex, and I do not want to say his name otherwise I might break something.

Johnny: Do you want to drop by a pawn shop to get money for it

Mackenzie: Sure, tomorrow maybe. So are you going to come with me to Rockefeller Centre or what?

Johnny: I'll go

Mackenzie: YAY! Wait let me get my sunglasses, do have some?

Johnny: Yep

Johnny's POV: Mackenzie gets her sunglasses and he heads downstairs to the lobby on the elevator. We each the lobby and once we reach the entrance lights start flashing, people are shouting, people are screaming, people are taking pictures and we are not even outside yet. Mackenzie takes a step and I walk behind her. Then it gets louder, the paparazzi are screaming questions like "How do you feel about Hayden Summerall's new girl Annie Leblanc" or "where are you going to work now since Vevo dumped you for Annie Leblanc who your ex Hayden Summerall was cheating with on you".  Mackenzie justs ignore them like I told her to. When Mackenzie reaches her fans she takes photos for them, and signs autographs for them... but clearly not all of them since there are a lot of them. After Mackenzie stops for fans I wave a cab and we both hope in and the last thing I hear from the paparazzi is "Who is that man with you?"