Meetup

You wake up tiredly, as your neighbors decided to use their lawnmower as you tried to put your pillows over your head. You eventually give up and turn on your phone, its light blasting in your face.
"crapppp, lower the brightness down.." you say to yourself in a monotone voice.

8:45 am.

HURRY REEEE

You got up, rushing to the bathroom to brush your teeth and take a shower. You wore your favorite hoodie, jeans, and an f/c hat. You packed your bag with your toothbrush and pajamas, since you didn't want to sleep with the same clothes on. You also packed your headphones and your Nintendo Switch (Just pretend you have one if you don't actually..) You ran outside, phone in hand, and went onto a bus to get to Momo's house. The bus took 15 minutes to get to her neighborhood, so you only had 45 minutes. You got off the bus. 9:45. If you hadn't woken up sooner, that would've sucked.

Most of the class was there, they were just waiting for Kaminari, Sero, Tokoyami, and you. You notice Izuku not talking to anyone, not even Uraraka.
"Hey Zu!" You exclaimed, walking to him. You gave nicknames to everyone and since Izuku is a precious cinnamon bun, you gave him a good one.
"Hi Y/N!" He replied. "Are you excited?" He asked.
"Yea, but I had to hurry since I woke up kind of late." You respond.
"Aw, well that's pretty sad.." he said..
"Don't worry about me, Zu!" You put your hand in his curly hair and laughed. Even though he's one of the strongest kids in class, you love teasing him about his height. Even though you're pretty short, Izuku is pretty short compared to everyone else. (except diaper boy aka mineta.) God damnit, he's too cute.' you think.

After a while, the 3 boys get to the meet-up and we go inside Momo's mansion. ( I just realized that the finals before summer camp were after the internships and this takes place before that, so technically Ashido, Kaminari and all the others wouldn't know how her house looks like, so let's just pretend they were just studying together before the finals, ok?) It ended up being A LOT fancier then you thought it would be.
"Do you guys want to eat first?" Momo asked. Everyone had said sure, so we all sat down and ate some breakfast. You got f/f and some fruits. You awkwardly sat down and put on your headphones you had in your backpack, and plugged them into your phone. You made sure to not cover one ear so you can still hear everyone though.

"I can't believe we convinced Bakugou to do this, ribbit." Tsu says.
"SHUT UP, BASTARD!"
"K-Kacchan... please don't yell.." Deku whimpers.
"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH NERD."
"Bakugou please be quiet, we're at breakfast. You must be proper!" Iida says while flailing his arms.
At last, Bakugou angrily eats without shouting every two damn seconds.
"Anyways, what do you guys want to do after this?" Mina asks.
"I dunno, we can just play video games?" You say, showing them your switch.
"Whoa, slow your roll here, Y/N." Sero says. "You have a switch????"

You nod your head awkwardly. "Doesn't Kaminari have one? I swear I've seen him with one." Mina says.
"Oh yea, I brought mine too." He responds. Suddenly, you get an idea.
"Do you have Kirby, Tetris, or Mario Kart?" You ask excitedly.
"I don't have Tetris, but I have the other two." He says. "Why though?"
"We're going to play some video games."