Chapter 3

Aaron's POV

We got out of the car and entered the mall. I looked around, amazed. Not only was this mall huge, but it had multiple rooms with different products in them. My mom and I looked around, inspecting things we thought were pretty. As we walked down the halls of the mall, I looked up at Axel. For some reason Axel looked conflicted, like something seems to be bothering him.

"Um hey, Axel. If you're not having um fun, we can head back and you can drop us off back to the hotel." Axel quickly turned his attention to me, "Oh no no, don't worry about me. I'm having fun just hanging out with you-" was what he said before he completely stopped talking, looking even more troubled.

I kept quiet, not wanting to make him look even more conflicted then he already was. It was a quiet and awkward walk. So, not wanting to stay in this awkward tension, I started a conversation with my mom about things she thought was interesting in this mall. Every so often I would glance at Axel making sure he was okay, but everytime I would glance, he would already be looking at me.

After 3 hours of being in the mall, we finally got back into the car. Thankfully by the time we started to head out, Axel was his usual self again. "Thank you so much Axel, Ive never had this much fun." I said, fidgeting with my slender fingers. Axel turned to me and gave me the most spine chilling, sexy smile. "No problem. If you and your mom want to go to the mall again, just call me." I looked at Axel realizing I didn't have his number. "U-um Axel... I don't have your number." I blushed. Axel chuckled "Oh you're right. Here, type in your number." Reaching out to grab his phone, accidently brushing fingers together, which sent sparks through my body. I blushed once again, avoiding eye contact. After typing in my number, I handed his phone back, waiting to arrive at our destination.

   After about 3 minutes, Axel pulled over near our hotel. As I was about to get out and wake up my sleeping mom, Axel got hold of my arm pulling me towards him. Confused, I didn't say anything but show a very confused and concerning expression. As I got closer, Axel began to close his eyes, leaning closer. For some reason, I too started to lean forward, eyes drooping. We kept leaning forward until..... we kissed. The kiss felt amazing. The feeling of sparks going off everywhere in your body to, having that arousing; sensual feeling. As the kiss deepened, I feel Axel's rough hand glide onto my backside.

   Coming back to reality, I quickly pulled away. Embarrased about what just happened and the fact that I made out in front of my sleeping mother. I thanked Axel for the ride and carefully woke up my mom from her beauty sleep. As I began to walk towards the 3 star hotel, I couldn't help but feel awful for stopping and not being able to stay with Axel longer, so I turned around, getting Axel's attention and yelled, "Call Me!!" I hid my tomato red face behind my smooth, slender hands. I could hear Axel's low, growling laugh. Making me shiver with delight.

   Not wanting to stay outside with an uncomforable feeling growing in my lower part, I gave a quick goodbye. Before I continued to walk, I turned to look back at Axel one more time. This time he looked right at me with that sexy smirk and gave me a wink. I almost died right there, if it wasn't for my mom dragging me inside the hotel, wanting to continue her beauty sleep. I waved goodbye to Axel and entered the hotel.

Axel's POV

   I got out of the hotel parking lot and headed out onto the main road. The kiss still lingered as I drove towards my house. What an interesing day, I thought as I walked in my quiet house. Quickly but quietly, I went in my room to hopfully relieve my hardened member. As I lay on bed, eyes closed, I remember his soft lips against mine. His slim waist and his round ass. As I thought of him, my hand traveled down my unzipped jeans and held my hard member. Stroking up and down my shaft, I imagine Aaron on top of me, bouncing up and down my member, in ecstacy. Quickening the pace of my strokes, thinking of Aaron cumming from his ass while I continued ramming him from behind. Aaron begging for me to release in him made me cum. As I rode out my high, I slowly got up and head to bathroom to take a quick shower.

   After my shower, I excitedly went through my phone hoping Aaron's number would show up on my contacts. Luckily it was. Without thinking, I texted Aaron.

Axel- Hey

   Anxiously waiting for a reply, I stared at my phone until I got a reply.

Aaron- Who's this?

Axel- Oh! It's me, Axel 😅

Aaron- Hey, what's wrong?

   I know I sound like a teenage girl squeeling at her favorite band, but I couldn't contain my joy.

Axel- Nothin' just wanted to check if this was your actual number 😗

Aaron- Wow. You don't trust me??

Axel- NO! It's not that I don't trust you

Axel- I just wanted to make sure 😣

Aaron- Haha I was just joking. Dont need to panic!

   I smiled as I see his text. Looking at my alarm clock on my night stand next to my bed, I see it's already 11:45 pm. As I check my phone for any messages, Aaron texted,

Aaron- Hey, just wanted to thank you for the ride and bringing us to the mall. Ill see you tomorrow? Good night.

   Seeing this adorable text sent from Aaron, made my night.

Axel- No problem. Sweet dreams 😋

   I lay there on my bed, thinking about Aaron. Hopefully he's okay. It's amazing how he makes me think about him so much. For all the years ive been alive, no one can frustrate and amaze me like he does. Well, ill hit the hay and hopefully get to see that shy and sweet boy tomorrow.

It's been so long since I wrote, and to be honest I had writers block for a month now so im so so sorry for the really late update! 😭🙏 1090+ words.... 🤔