reggie mantle

you and reggie had both been nominated for prom king and queen

you and reggie had both been nominated for prom king and queen. you didn't care too much about the title but reggie wanted it more than anything. of course, the both of you weren't together. you were barely even friends. but reggie still planned on taking you regardless.

you were sitting with cheryl in the student lounge area when reggie sat across from you. "y/n, you're going to prom with me."

your eyes widened. "excuse me? no i'm not."

"yes you are. come on, if people find out we're going together they'll definitely vote for us. it'll be good for both of us."

you couldn't help but roll your eyes at his cocky attitude. that was one of the only things you truly disliked about the boy. "i'm not going to prom with you just so you can have some stupid title of prom king that nobody is even going to care about when you're twenty."

cheryl chuckled at your response before standing up. "i'm gonna go and leave you two lovebirds alone."

once the red head was out of the room, reggie looked back at you. "y/n, i know you already have a crush on me so why not?"

"i do not like you!"

reggie was the one to roll his eyes this time. "everyone knows we like each other. it's time to stop trying to hide it."

your cheeks turned red. "you like me?"

he nodded which caused you to sigh. "my dress is maroon. make sure your tie matches it."

~~~