sweet pea

as you were sat in the school library studying, you noticed a guy staring at you

as you were sat in the school library studying, you noticed a guy staring at you. you didn't let it bother you until he made his way to your table and sat in the seat next to you.

"can i help you?" you asked, not looking up from your homework.

"sorry, i just couldn't help but notice how incredibly beautiful you are."

you gave him a small sarcastic smile before looking back down at your work. "admire from afar, sweetie."

your tough and uncaring demeanor seemed to vanish when he grabbed your arm, forcing you to look at him. "no need to be rude, sweetie. i was just being nice."

"let go of my arm." you said, attempting to pull your arm from him but his grip only tightened. "you're hurting me."

"she said let go, asshole." someone said.

you looked up to see sweet pea, smirking at the guy beside you.

"or what?" the guy asked, standing up and moving in front of the serpent.

"or this." and before you could even blink, sweet pea punched the guy in the face sending him to the floor. "now i suggest you leave or i'll do a lot worse."

the guy hurriedly climbed back to his feet and ran out of the library, leaving you and sweet pea alone.

"are you okay?" he asked, sitting next to you.

you nodded and smiled at him. "thanks for helping me. you're sweet pea, right? jughead's friend?"

"yeah, friend." he laughed. "well i gotta get going. maybe we could hangout sometime?"

"i'd like that."

he smiled before making his way out of the library.

~~~

sweet pea is by far the most attractive person on riverdale, you can't change my mind.