it was all a secret

y/n: "joe, i'm pregnant"

j: "you're not serious"

y/n: *cries* "yes, i am"

j: *hugs you tightly and weeps* "i can't believe it, we're going to be parents"

it had been about two months since you and joe had discovered you were having a baby, babies for that matter. you had visited the doctor earlier in the month and found out you were going to be the mother of two beautiful children, their gender still unknown. it was thrilling, and you couldn't wait to be a mother as joe was more than excited to become a father.

everything was a bit complicated however. you and joe hadn't even come out publicly to announce your relationship, although many were already suspecting. you were indecisive as to when would be a good time, you both enjoyed the privacy that came with keeping things "under wraps" so to say.

-------------------------

"Ciara, you don't think my baby bump shows through this right?" you turned to the side and viewed how the dress fit you, concerned it would show through. your belly wasn't exactly huge, but it was quite noticeable. after all again, you were 2 months pregnant with twins.

"i don't think it shows that much y/n, come sit right here so i can finish your hair" you walked over and sat down, your stylist immediately getting to work. she slicked your hair back into a ponytail which had added, wavy extensions, flowing effortlessly down your back. she wanted to make sure you looked unbelievably beautiful that day, since you had a very important event to attend: your premiere for your new movie, Polybius.

Polybius is a horror movie based off the urban legend of the "mind-controlling" arcade game. you, along with amy adams, taylor kitsch, bill skarsgard, rihanna, your "pal" joe keery, and gaten matarazzo, play a close-knit group of friends/family affected by the game in Oregon. the film first follows a couple of young teenagers who decided to play the "forbidden" game at their local arcade. they begin experiencing the madness and insanity that came along with the gameplay, leading them to experience countless hallucinations, seizures, amnesia, and ultimately, their own untimely death. it's a horror-filled movie that was sure to leave people on the edge of their seats.

during filming, you and joe made sure to keep the relationship on an all time low, even though most of the cast knew already knew. from time to time, you, amy, and rihanna would discuss what would be the best thing to do, giving you advice on whether to publicize it or not.

r: "you know girl, i feel like y'all should keep it on the low, 'cause then you publicize it and the paparazzi are all up you and joe's ass like it's Christmas, they go crazy with that kind of stuff.

a: "i agree, it's a *sighs* joy ride to say the least. but, of course y/n it's what you and joe decide to do. if you decide to make it public, we'll be right behind you as well if you decide to do the opposite. we'll have you always.

looking down, you wrapped your hands around your stomach and admired your bump, excited for your coming motherhood.

"miss y/l/n, transportation arrives to move us to the premiere in 30 minutes" your assistant, lelani, reminded you as she saw a message from your driver.

"thank you lelani, by the way, you know you can call me y/n, i don't bite" you smiled, as she shyly smiled back. you knew it was going to take a while for her to become comfortable, as she had only being working with you for a month. she always felt strongly about not disappointing you, she didn't want to be fired. her work was incredible however and you never had any intentions of firing her, or ever for that matter. she was a huge step up from your last "know it all" one.