Chapter 9

Jim's POV
I started running towards Claire as fast as I could.I grabbed Claire and ran out from under the falling axe.

As soon as we were out from under the axe,It hit the floor.That was a close one.

"You ok",I asked.

"Yeah,just a bit shaken up",Claire said.

"Maybe I should take you home to rest",I said.

"No I'm fine.Im sure I can stay for a little longer",she said.

"Ok,whatever you say",I said.

"What do you think caused that to fall",She asked.

"Well before it fell,I saw a shadow on top of it.Then, it disappeared when the axe started falling",I said.

"You don't think it's Gunmar,right", She said.

"Can't be,he was in the dark lands when we last saw him",I said.

"Well if his minions are out,what do you think is stopping him from coming through",she said.

"I don't know,Blinky still hasn't found another way that they could have escaped",I said.

"You should get back to training with Toby.I will talk to Blinky about it",she said.

"Ok",I said while walking towards Toby.

"Is Claire alright",Toby asked.

"Yeah,she's fine.Just shaken up from that moment",I said.

                     Claire's POV

I walked towards Blinky until I started feeling nauseous.Are you kidding me!

I started walking again but it just kept getting worse.Finally,I made it to Blinky without anyone noticing how I was walking weirdly.

"Oh hello fair Claire,are you alright from that catastrophic moment",Blinky asked.

"Yeah,I'm fine but I wanted to talk to you about some things",I said.

"Like what"?

"Well for starters,Jim was telling me he saw some kind of shadow cut down the axe above me.Then,we were thinking it was Gunmar but he was in the dark lands when we last saw him",I said.

"I haven't found any other way that his minions and him could have escaped but there is a great chance that the shadow was him",Blinky said.

"Why would he be here?We know he won't just come to kill Jim",I said.

"To bring back Eternal Night once more",he said.

I gasped."He can only do that with....-"

"Morgana".

2 hours later\Jim's POV

I was currently in my house with Merlin.I had to talk to him

"So,what has the Trollhunter been needing to talk about",Merlin said.

"I know you said that this is permanent but are you sure there's no other way to get me back to normal",I asked.