I was looking at his agenda and fixing his schedule. His new assistant must suck because this was all wrong. I worked for him, so I know his mid-day coffee breaks and his assistant has added them. I smiled when I saw a picture of Nicklaus and Aiden as young children in Germany playing soccer. He looked so cute, and Nicklaus was so small. He has given a week off as he we were heading to Hawaii.

His phone rang, and he put it on speaker. He cleared his throat and looked at the phone and continue to read.

"Guten Morgen, were ist da?"

Good morning who is this?

"Dein Vater, Loser!"

Your father, loser

" "Was?"

what

"Kommst du zu der Party?"

are you coming to the party

" Nein, it meinem Mädchen"

No with my girl

I heard a groan at the end of the line, so I know Aiden is taking about me.He father started to yell through the phone and Aiden just put the paperwork down and grabbed the phone.

"Du hast uns ruiniert und ich will sie an unserem Jubiläum nicht in der Nähe unseres Hauses sehen"

You have ruined us, and I do not want her near our home, for our anniversary.

Aiden clutched the phone and squeezed his eyebrows together.

" Weißt du was? Du bist gefeuert!

You know what? You are fired!

I heard a gasp through the speaker phone, and Aiden smirked.

"Was? Du feuerst mich? Ich habe dir Firma geholfen. Wenn du Krieg willst, dann gibt es Krieg! Sie ist deine Zeit nicht wert! Sie ist diesen Familiennamen nicht wert!"

WHAT ! FIRE ME; I HELPED YOU WITH COMPANY.IF YOU WANT WAR, YOU WILL GET WAR ! she isn't worth your time.She isn't worth this family name.

" Wenn du mein Mädchen verletzt, bringe ich dich um alter Mann! Du wählst niemals Familie, oder?"

"If you hurt my girl, I'll kill you old man! You never choose family, do you?"

"Was du mit Jenna hattest war besser als dieses verarmte Mädchen! Jenna war es nich"

What you had with Jenna is better than this she is poor Aiden! Jenna wasn't

"SIE IST MEIN. ich will niemand anders, noch nicht mal diese falsche Schlange jenna. Was wir hatten ist vorbei. Melody und meine Kinder sind die einzigen Leute, die ich brauche. Wenn du und Mutter es nicht akzeptieren könnt, dann werdet ihr zwei mich niemals wiedersehen und ihr werdet gefeuert.!"

SHE IS MINE; I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE, NOT EVEN THAT SNAKE JENNA. WHAT JENNA AND I HAD IS OVER, MELODY AND MY CHILDREN ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I NEED. IF YOU AND MOTHER CAN NOT ACCEPT THAT, THEN YOU TWO WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN, AND YOU WILL BE FIRED!

Aiden hung up the phone and smashed it repeatedly against the wall. My eyes were lying to me, Aiden was crying. He stopped breaking the phone and put his hands on the wall and broke down. Tears were running out of me as I ran up to him from behind and hugged him as best as I could. He just turns around got down on his knees. Aiden head was on my belly and rubbing circles and started to whisper softly

"How could any father and mother hate there so much. I will love you as a father should. When I think about you two, I can't help but smile. How can my parents hate me? Those bastards!"