'It's fine." I said shyly I did'nt know his name and I did'nt wanna look stupid.

"hey sorry again and by the way my name is Nate."he replied

I looked at him in shock how did he know!

"I can read faces easily." he said smiling.Wow he was good.

 "my name is Terra." I replied looking down at my shoes.Gosh I'm stupid why am I acting this way!

"well it was nice bumping into you Terra but I gotta go." he said chuckling and walked away.

"um ok." I replied to the air.

I went to my locker and saw Sophia already there.She was looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"wow your usually here before me what happened."she said  with a questioning gaze

"I bumped into someone and ended up talking to that person for awhile." I replied looking down

'oh ok and by the way I gotta go I have to be early to math today, I have to talk with Mr.Blade about my grades." she said quickly and walked off.

I opened my locker and found a rose over a card.I was shocked who sent me these I thought as I picked them up.I smelt the rose, what I love roses!And read the card:

 Dear Terra,

You have stole my heart with your beauty and shyness.

Please accept the card and flower as a gift from me.

                                                 Love you always,your sweet stalker.xoxo

 _____________________________________________________________________________

I looked at the card confused.Who would send me this?And why? The note had signed your sweet stalker so someone is stalking me! I did'nt know if I should freak out or just be calm.

The bell rang and I quickly put the rose and card in my locker and headed for my next class.After the rest of my classes I headed to the lunch room.I quickly spotted Sophia at our regular table which was filled by some smart and lazy people.

"hey!" Sophia said as I sat down. "hey" I replied back. I looked at what she was eating , a sandwhich and a apple.

"So how was your class?" Sophia asked she sounded like my mother.Sophia always does that she is always there for me and always acts protective of me.

"nothing much, just that I found a rose and card in my locker today." I said casually looking around

"what!" she exclaimed "what did the card say." she said looking at me.

"umm just that I have stolen someones heart with my beauty and shyness and it was signed your sweet stalker." I said calmly.

"wow, that's so romantic!" She said with a dreamy look on her face.You see Sophia has always been a romantic person.

"Its not that of a big deal." I said "yes it is!" Sophia exclaimed.

'It could be a joke someone is playing on me." I said looking at her

"well,maybe." she said her voice sounding disappointed

"well I have to go take something out of my locker,bye." I said as I got up.

"bye." Sophia said as she munched on her sandwhich looking distant.

I went to my locker and noticed the halls were empty and it was kinda creepy.I quickly opened my locker and grabbed my book but as I was taking it out my hand got scratched by a thorn on the rose that I had left.